Aussies get gamecards for EU cluster!

eble

Fledgling Freddie
well I'm feeling a bit special at the moment but straight from the herald :)

Greetings!

We have good news for our Australian players who play on the European Clusters! EU Players only from Australia are now able to purchase game time cards from the EA-Australia Store. Time cards are available in increments of 30, 90 and 180 days. PLEASE NOTE: These time cards are for the EU Server Clusters/EU Account Center only and will not work for North American Accounts.

Also, if you're a new or returning player to the Realms, don't forget to check out the 14-day trial!

•1 Month Time Cards can be purchased here.
•3 Month Time Cards can be purchased here.
•6 Month Time Cards can be purchased here.
•To activate the key, please visit https://eu-accounts.eamythic.com. Log in to your account and click Add Time on the account you wish to activate the game time for.
•14 day free trial is now available to new EU accounts
Thank you for your continued support and we'll see you in the Frontier!

:)

Cheers Andy whatever you did worked.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
true but it was also hidden under the 14 day trial, in my excitement I missed it, tho I had already sub yesterday

Jeros

Part of the furniture
When i was in Adelaide i had bad lag problems to EU, is it any better now? God i miss Noarlunga beach :/

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I've been playing Ywain for a while with the odd bit of lagg, but the EU server laggs bad.

Can't wait for the transfer thats for sure.

To make you feel better it's pissing down with rain today (how weird is that :) )

but back up to the 30's all week.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Mr.Southstar :clap:

fecking hell mate, very very long time :)

How you been, was a long time ago that we were all in Armiger et Dementis and then you lot left to make that wankers guild Vengence :)

I would jump on IRC but it doesn't allow Asian clients, I know a few of the old guys still hang about on it.

Jesta

Loyal Freddie
Hey, yeah Im good, dont really linger in IRC anymore, way to boring!
Been playing US DAoC for 2-3 years now, a few old VGN ppl came for a short while ( Xanthian , Angara ) but didnt really find it fun anymore I guess.
Only really speak with fade from A&I on MSN now and then, Hows the Aussie life going?

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Aussi`s may be able to play daoc but cant drive in f1 i know that much

lol and did`nt even get a fine

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, yeah Im good, dont really linger in IRC anymore, way to boring!
Been playing US DAoC for 2-3 years now, a few old VGN ppl came for a short while ( Xanthian , Angara ) but didnt really find it fun anymore I guess.
Only really speak with fade from A&I on MSN now and then, Hows the Aussie life going?

@hibblet well at least webber kept his crap driving for the track, Hamilton on the other hand thought it might be fun to a wheel spin (Burnout) in front of the police, ding car impounded for 2 days :)

@Jesta, all good here mate it's been 7 years now, can't believe how quick it's gone.

You'll have to hook me up with a guild on Ywain when we finally get over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom