Aurulite

Phuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Somewhere along the line I'm missing something basic :(

Where exactly can you pharm Aurulite?
In Mid specifically from my point of view.

Someone please explain it slowly in words no longer than 4 letters if possible =/

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
u get it at the cave instances down in the catacombs area. IE the red dots on the /map is instance entrances...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
also instances off of the old world dungeons (all dungeons in the mainland - not SI - have instances)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
also instances off of the old world dungeons (all dungeons in the mainland - not SI - have instances)
accept DF to :D

Phuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
ok ...

I found the instanced dungeon in the Catacombs area off Jordheim, but pharming Aurulite there is PAINFULLY slow. So I went to the Cursed Tomb, but there is no /map of that area, & I couldn't find the instanced dungeon there. I did however find the entrance to the Abandoned Mines there, but the mobs in the Cursed Tomb & Abandoned Mines don't drop Aurulite. There are red dots on the Abandoned Mine /map for 2 instanced dungeons, but I can't seem to reach them because the areas around them are full of red/purple mobs (I'm L22).

So still basically /stuck =/

Any help appreciated :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Look for a door close to the entrance, might need to check the tunnels abit.

Phuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
well I guess I'll give it up 'cos all I'm doing is losing con & finding nothing in the way of Instance Dungeons =/

Phuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
If this game wants to attract new/returning customers it need to become considerably more noob-friendly lol, & I'm not even a real noob - I have 10 L50's on another server in another realm.

I've been on Mid/Excalibur for 2 weeks now & have 2 L24s. I've been on LFG much of the time & have been grouped ... hmmm let me see now ... twice! Both times with one other player at least 10 levels lower than myself.

Everyone either /levels, is being PLed, or already knows that soloing is much faster than grouping. OMG what fun!

Something's wrong somewhere. Maybe it's me =/

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Found my first Aurulite in one of the instances at Burial Grounds, my character was lvl 10 or so and at that time i was wondering what to do with it :wanker:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Phuzzy said:
well I guess I'll give it up 'cos all I'm doing is losing con & finding nothing in the way of Instance Dungeons =/

Do a search on the forums there are a couple of threads that show maps to all the instances in old worlds and some for catacombs too. By running through the Barrows (yeah I'm Alb) instance with two level 50s I get ~ 750 Aurulite a time

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
in hib focus pulling with bot in the corus instance is quite fast and nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom