Aurora the name for the new FFXI Online BW Guild

L

-Lonewolf-

I will be designing some of the website tonight and putting a link up so people can start to have a look should be good

I say that the majority of us would be better off starting in Windhurst so that we can all help each other out but I am sure that if you don't we will be able to meet you at a later date

I am actually gonna go for Hume as seen the end Mithra models at 70 and they make me wanna puke so

Thanks for the votes and the help

N

-Nxs-

I duno - the one in the black plate looks kinda cute :)

N

-Nxs-

Nah i wont copy you im definetly going for a paladin/warrior

But not sure what class to play to get 30-35 so i can do the paladin quest, mmmm maybe a white or black mage think they will be the most groupable

N

-Nxs-

Why do i feel left out now having a custom title <sulk>

A

Arrows

Ranger Taratu for the put it in a cage and keep it for a pet trophy win !

E

ECA

How to gimp yourself in one easy step, create a tarutaru warrior or a galkan mage :/

N

-Nxs-

Gimping is what makes a game fun tho :)

The whole point of a game is to have fun - play the character you like the look of and skill how you like. The only problem is that gorups wont take you if your useless :) but theres a compamise in there somewhere.

OMG i cant wait - i want my hume paladin now !!!!

S

Sparda_soul

anyone else noticed that the chars all resemble recent FF chars

ie, NXS's avatar looks very very similar to squall:rolleyes:

N

-Nxs-

Yeah its the standard FF look :) still squall was the best character so far

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by old.tRoG
I liked Vivi :D

OMG no way !!! what is it with people and malformed characters :) human all the way - elf is just about tolerable :)

O

old.tRoG

They're not malformed, they're small, cute, and cuddly :D

And his hat was just so hilariously funny, that I cracked up every time he was featured in a cut scene.

S

Sparda_soul

a free ring a ithink, easy starting areas as well

O

old.tRoG

Because quite a lot of our members are Taru/Mithra, who get a ring if they start in Windhurst, and some others just like the look of the place :p

K

Krazeh

I think a lot of people are pickin Windhurst cos if you're Taru or Mithra you get a ring which boosts a few stats and even if you're not the monsters in the area are fairly weak so easy to kill (that'd be cos taru's are wussies in a fight).

Personally I think i'm gonna start in wherever it is that elvaan's are sposed to start, can't remember the name now. I want my stat boosting ring and the trip to windhurst should give me plenty of opportunities to gain myself a few levels which is always handy.

M

~Mobius~

Vivi was the cutest thing ever!
And dont start about how they look similiar to FF chars. Every Final Fantasy game my brother says "Rinoa looks like Tifa, Dagger looks like Rinoa, Yuna looks like Rinoa..." Its the style! :)
I dont mind where I start, I will just try and level a bit around there then maybe check somewhere else out. :)

N

-Nxs-

Call me sick - but i really liked Yuffie :) ok maybe she was a little to young for me, but its only a game

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by -Nxs-
Call me sick - but i really liked Yuffie :) ok maybe she was a little to young for me, but its only a game

Sicko!! :p

I liked Eiko from FF9 - she didnt wear panties. :)

eiko.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread