August 18th - Asteroid

O

old.mattshanes

yep he sure did predict hitler and very well too i will look for the dam book when i get home and post some of his predictions and c what u think of them.;)

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
yep he sure did predict hitler and very well too i will look for the dam book when i get home and post some of his predictions and c what u think of them.;)

Sighs, it's bad enough that people I know RL believe in his mumbojumbo :p

C

[Cerebus]

Did he predict any nice stuff or was it all war and destruction?

O

old.mattshanes

Hmmm he did say some nice things about peace in the world i cant look for the book atm coz i am at shitty work:(

O

old.Gombur Glodson

That BW thread about September 11'th is really scary to read :(

I can remember how shocked I was myself when I turned on the news and saw it.

Btw matts please post more about nostradamus, true or not true its still quite interesting to read, can you name a few og his predictions that came true?

O

old.mattshanes

Hitler,jfk,assasination attempt on the pope,dianas death,diana being married there is quite a few i will post them as soon as i find the book in his writing and c what u make of them i wont say what he means hehe i c how clever ppl are:p

O

old.Tohtori

I predict!...a massive LD fest tomorrow on daoc.

I predict!...that tomorrow will be sunny.

If those don't come true, noone remembers, if they do, i'm nostradamus :p

O

old.mattshanes

Could u post that sept 11th thread link cerebus pls?

O

old.mattshanes

ok thx yeah i hate disrespectful idiots i will be looking for that book in a few hours i like studying space and things ppl cant explain(not even pathfinder:p ) such as blackholes,the universe,the pyramids things like that interest me.:cool:

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
things ppl cant explain(not even pathfinder:p )

I know it all. I simply do not wish to elaborate today.

C

[Cerebus]

We want a full report on his predictions as soon as you can ! :)

S

SFXman

This thread is turning into a large pile of poop. But then again, what can you expect...

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by SFXman
This thread is turning into a large pile of poop. But then again, what can you expect...

You're working hard on it :m00:

O

old.mattshanes

Maybe to u sfxman but u talk it anyway,those things aint a pile of poop!ppl who dont pay attention to things like that are just normal fools who dont bother with most things in life.

B

Brannor McThife

In Starship Troopers, the "super structure" is actually a space station in orbit around earth called "Planetary Defenses".

As for 09/11. Well, having been in the US 2 years ago, I tend to listen to their radio stations occasionally. At the time, I was listening to a New York radio station as they were doing their traffic report. The traffic guys got a first hand view. I was working at a telecommunications giant in the UK and they have a system where you can watch live broadcasts from TV stations (from all over the world) directly on your PC...every single person sat watching their PC's in utter disbelief.

Then some sick mofo's started with the "Terrorist Headshots USA!" pictures... sad.

-G

S

SFXman

At that time I was playing Diablo 2 when... suprise suprise... a korean starts shouting "AHAHHAHAHAHHAAHH! TERRORIST ATTACK USA!" and of course no one believed him until I turned on CNN... ugh... omg... gasp...
I don't think that Korean had any sense of reality :rolleyes:

B

Breni

Nostradamus, what a freak :)

The things that he "predicted" were so vauge that it's down to personal interpretation. IF enough people support one view, then it must have been a prediction that came true! :rolleyes:

As for 09/11, I was at work, merrily working away on my firewall when a friend sends me an ICQ...so I reply with the most common response of the day: "wtf?!" No TV at the office, but then again, I had live news feed from Manhattan via someone else I was chatting to in a text MUD and said ICQ friend (I was the Network Admin, hence the plethora of net toys). It was truly the scariest, most depressing day I've ever had.

As I recall, the only news site that I could get onto was Ananova - BBC, Sky, CNN, NBC - all were being hammered. The rest of the day passed in a sort of horrified daze. Then I got home and saw the news on CNN...I was almost in tears.

Let's pray that we, as a race, all learn, evolve, and get the fuck off this planet sooner rather than later - hopefully as one race rather than the diverse, "you don't believe what we do, therefore you're evil and should be eradicated" ones we have now. We're all human, we're all the same - skin colour and beliefs don't matter.

When the people of the world realise that, maybe we'll also realise what a complete bunch of twats we've been for the last 4000 years.

O

old.mattshanes

heh i have read loads of things of nostradamus and he is very clever may be freaky too BUT it would be hard thinking of things like 400 years ago in the form he said it.

O

old.tRoG

i was doing a talk about something to do with work (It's a real :sleeping: - beleive me) when the boss runs in and whispers in my ear that the pentagon and the wtc had been attacked, my first reactions were of course shouting 'Oh My God!'.

i turned on the tv and the whole room watched the news in disbeleif. it was scary, we really thought it was the begging of ww3, especially with all these reports of car bombs and planes being flown over the white house and stuff.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

makes you think how people felt when they got the news of JFK's assasination or the bombing of Hiroshima and nakazaki (sp?)

it all felt so unreal

S

SFXman

Thing is that I have had worse days in my life than that 11/9 (put the right way around :p)... simply because I am not from America and really... barely anything like this happens in Finland. America is just in such a position that countries/organizations such as in that case tend to focus anger on it... of course the incident was horrifying but I've felt worse.
This thread went a bit off too it would seem :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom