Aug/mend Healers

G

Gabbe-

Originally posted by mastade
where are you? ;/

Trying to exp but grps are only looking for pac healers or well its not like its many grps around anyway

M

mastade

Re: Re: Aug/mend Healers

Originally posted by Gabbe-
Trying to exp but grps are only looking for pac healers or well its not like its many grps around anyway

Its just that.. Mid needs aug/mend healers badly... there is like 90% pac/healers and 10% aug/mend healers :/

R

reebs

the best mend/aug healer in mid is now playing hib on excal. Yes indeed, it is me!

btw, everlast got pretty good healers to

Prudil is teh_bomb

P

Petronella

I play my aug/mend healer sometimes, but only with Zarff and Keph, and with guild of course

M

Melachi-

lol everyone is aug/mend these days imo, hard to find a pac healer sometimes

O

old.Hardbein

Im the only aug/mend healer in EL ;)

Not many of us true, but damn hard to find good rvr-pac healers too.

H

haroat

define a good rvr pac healer :p
its hard for healers to lvl up seen as most melee classes have bb's nowadays... hard for a healer to solo effectively imo.. i mighjt be wrong.. my prob is i dnt have enough time to make a dedicated lvling / rvr grp cos of college n going out etc etc ... so i cant join one either cos i dunno when im gonna be in :p maybe in the summer ;D

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by haroat
define a good rvr pac healer :p

Awake!
Can lead a goup well
Win CC fights
Know the diff enemy classes and "take care of the important ones".
Can handle "getting jumped form behind/flanks"
Comunicate well to grp, beeing retreat and other immportant observations tanks need to take care of.
Know the CC imunity system well. Re-mezz/diff timers etc.

Prolly missed something, but thats what falls into my head early in the morning :cool:

M

mastade

Originally posted by Melachi-
lol everyone is aug/mend these days imo, hard to find a pac healer sometimes

Tell me where they are so i can spam /invite :d

I

Ironica

Hmm, don't we count on mend/pac healers anymore ? Seems most healers do 44pac / 30 mend spec.. Seems like there aren't that many with 40 mend / 36 pac, like I have .. I must say it roxx ..
Can imagine tank groups need a aug/mend healer.. fix a mend/pac with it and ur quite a nice group :D

I will be RvRing alot coming time, have had Ironica inactive for too long .. Already joined a few fotm groups and it worked imo ;) (don't hesitate to /invite Ironica :) )

M

Meddic

The Salamanders is fast becoming known as "The Seer guild" A good 60% of its core members have high lvl healers, most of these are 50. We've got some interesting mixes including Mend / Aug ... Mend / Pac and Aug / Mend.
We're quite short on Shamies tho , thats the class I'd personaly like to see a lot more "played" and a lot less "botted"

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by haroat
[B9its hard for healers to lvl up seen as most melee classes have bb's nowadays... [/B]

do like I do

refuse to have buffbots as part of your group, and refuse to be in a group that uses buffbots....

been doing so since I joined mid and I don´t have any trouble levelling :) some people think I´m an idiot but it´s not really like I care :) buffbots ruined the game I simply refuse to have anything to do with them :)

D

Damon_D

I personaly dont join any group that dont use atleast 2 bot's ...

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Damon_D
I personaly dont join any group that dont use atleast 2 bot's ...

you´re danish though

everyone knows the danish is gimped to hell and back

only the cool ones makes do without a bot.

G

Glyph_mid

Originally posted by Addlcove
you´re danish though

And makes endless posts about dying ;)

T

Thorgald

get my aug/mend healer a grp and il level him :)

no seriously, its hellish to try to level as a aug/mend healer... its hard enuff as a pac healer in a grp, but ive tried to solo with my aug/mend but it takes forever and a day to kill a yellowcon even with the damage adds. :)

D

Damon_D

you´re danish though

aye thats true :(

And I'm a long way from being cool... I once was close to being chill'ed , but I did'nt like it much...

X

xiph1980

Originally posted by Thorgald
get my aug/mend healer a grp and il level him :)

no seriously, its hellish to try to level as a aug/mend healer... its hard enuff as a pac healer in a grp, but ive tried to solo with my aug/mend but it takes forever and a day to kill a yellowcon even with the damage adds. :)

Get proc's :D helps soooooooo much :) I can solo oranges now :p

D

duact

do like I do

refuse to have buffbots as part of your group, and refuse to be in a group that uses buffbots....

been doing so since I joined mid and I don´t have any trouble levelling :) some people think I´m an idiot but it´s not really like I care :) buffbots ruined the game I simply refuse to have anything to do with them :)
qq grps without atleast 2 bbs are plain shit u noob

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by duact
What you're saying is - "Hi, I'm skilless, I need buffbots for my group, atleast two of them".

Goes with my original 'impression' of you back from when you were leveling your little troll, sad to see you haven't changed.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by duact

guess that must be why I managed to get from 27 to 36 in 3 days in plain old-style non BB groups....

it´s called DEVELOPING SKILLS!

you should try it sometime, it would make you use what little brain you have (for once in your life)

D

Damon_D

Yeah but when u lvl'd 4-5 50's the fun goes out of it , and you just want to ding asap

Users who are viewing this thread