aug acuity vs mastery of magery

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
been searching for a while on this .. any1 know what is best for damage ? or even a rough guilde to how much extra damge acuity gives over say 320 ?

im sure there are prolly lots of posts on here about this but ive done a few searches and cant find any

any help from any 1 ?:worthy: :worthy:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I can't get there from work, but there is a nice breakdown of it in the sticky thread at the top of the Necromancer forum on vnboards.

It gives expected % increase in damage per RP spent on various skill combinations.

Darzil

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Invest in mom first, then wp, then left overs in aug acuity works for me.

Rub said:

painfull to find and compare values on that chart.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
I can't get there from work, but there is a nice breakdown of it in the sticky thread at the top of the Necromancer forum on vnboards.

It gives expected % increase in damage per RP spent on various skill combinations.

Darzil

It's the bottom of the page, has one for PvE, and one for RvR (different because of the different treatment of critical hits).

http://vnboards.ign.com/albion_disciple_discussion/b22324/91164188/p1/?6

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Wild said:
been searching for a while on this .. any1 know what is best for damage ? or even a rough guilde to how much extra damge acuity gives over say 320 ?

You do enough damage already imho :(

Ok, but definitely MoM is way better in terms of damage. It raises dmg cap whereas AA doesn't. Get AA3 before MoM5 though, gives better bang for the buck, and raises your powerpool too.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
as far as i've understood, basicly mom raises your damage (cap) and aug acu helps you to reach it and also gives more power%.

MaCaBr3

Banned
Yep I really like the combination of MOM and aug acuity. It's an overal dmg increase which is really nice and like stated above, it sets ur dmg cap higher.

WP for me was a bit overated. I tested WP5 with mom4 with no aug acuity and I really didn't like the dmg I was doing. Even at WP5 I was critting totally random and I mean really random, it wasn't worth the points it costed imo. So I specced back to wom4, aug aucy 3 and wp3 for an overal better dmg output.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Long ago when I played my fire wiz on camlann, I found that I was better off with aug.acuity4 and magery4, than one of them at 5 and rest in the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom