auction house

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
is it me or is te search on the auctioneer buggered, i select sorcerer as the class and still get back orc/gobbo stuff or chaos only...

:m00:

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
i cant see anything on ah at all ... seems fubar

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Ya, it's silly, it doesn't take races into account in the search. You also can't refine the search for crafting materials. I hope they got something in the pipeline for making it more streamlined. And get item linking in the game by default would be nice, also so I can search directly on ah for an item in my inventory instead of typing in the name.

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
even thou that it isn't popular to say this here but I liked the way that WoW:s AH worked and was formed, you could link items there for a search and make speficied searches.... *duck and cover*

Belsameth

Tainted
Don't get any results nor can I see my own items for sale.
Seems like the AH rolled over and died :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
well, yes the AH in wow worked perfectly.. but

the ME (could've) worked perfectly aswell in daoc.

I liked the housing system.. bit of a roleplayer in such situations:p

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
i cant see anything on ah at all ... seems fubar

Due to the worsening economic situation in Europe, the WAR auction house has gone into liquidation. the WAR auction house are to be sold off to WoW, and replaced with Drenai. Every purchase you now make will give WoW 1 euro in auction fees...

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Due to the worsening economic situation in Europe, the WAR auction house has gone into liquidation. the WAR auction house are to be sold off to WoW, and replaced with Drenai. Every purchase you now make will give WoW 1 euro in auction fees...

Yea but i expect GOA to step in and bail it out :(

save my funds dammit

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
well, yes the AH in wow worked perfectly.. but

the ME (could've) worked perfectly aswell in daoc.

I liked the housing system.. bit of a roleplayer in such situations:p

I rather liked the Housing thingie, I really hope war will have something similar at some point

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I rather liked the Housing thingie, I really hope war will have something similar at some point

I hope they don't, the horrors or zone walls and when you wanted to buy something you had to pay like 20% extra if you wanted it off the merchant else you had to run all the way to their house through a zone designed by Stevie Wonder then when you finally got through the maze of zonewalls and ended up at the persons house the item was not there as it was wrongly listed on the search result, gg no re pls.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
I knew it was a mistake to leave a group of Wall Street investors in charge of the Auction House! As of this morning, trading has been suspended on Karak Eight Peaks, Eltharion, Karak Hirn and Axe Bite Pass. GOA has now seized all assets, but I don't have an ETA on this issue at the moment. I've asked for an update and will return if I hear anything.

-Magnus

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
while you are fixing that issue, how about making a search filter that actually works to? :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
oh, and btw..

When i send a mail, i pay for it.. but i never see the postman :< who gets the money :S:S

pikeh

Resident Freddy
who teh no0b is Tchar'Zanek!

Or yeh, you're an order njub!

Still, I reckon he holds a monoploy on the postal system in Warhammer, so your money goes to him as well.

tcharzanek_s.jpg

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Or yeh, you're an order njub!

Still, I reckon he holds a monoploy on the postal system in Warhammer, so your money goes to him as well.

remind me to stay away from the postman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom