Auction House Monopoly

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I still make mostly blue dyes. The only colour I'm trying to avoid since nearly every dye that drops and every base colour for Magus is blue. Which somewhat leads me off topic onto the crappy colour design of Magus armour. Dye robe chaos black and it looks rubbish because most of it stays blue. Mutter mumble mumble mutter.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I still make mostly blue dyes. The only colour I'm trying to avoid since nearly every dye that drops and every base colour for Magus is blue. Which somewhat leads me off topic onto the crappy colour design of Magus armour. Dye robe chaos black and it looks rubbish because most of it stays blue. Mutter mumble mumble mutter.

Have tried pink its the new chaos blue....

:m00:

pikeh

Resident Freddy

Same with SH's tbh.
Dye a piece of armour like my Conq gloves or Sent chest and about 5% of it is actually dyed. Gloves in particular, the fecking FINGERNAILS are dyed? Whats that about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom