Auction house and Bankers

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder, what good will a AH become with 50%+ items bind on pickup? And what will people really buy what they wont get by themselves doing normal levling?

I checked the banker but ran out of time to test it. Can you put items in and have access to them for all chars?

Faya

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
No one with at least knowledge if the banker transfers items account wide on same server?

Faya

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
No one with at least knowledge if the banker transfers items account wide on same server?

Faya

Afaik, each char has a different bank and they can't access items across chars.

But you can mail items to your other chars if you like.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
AH i completly forgot ingame mail! Thank you for the reminder!

Faya

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
AH will be useful for crafted stuff like Talismans and their components. Plus all the blue items I've found so far (aside from PQ rewards) were not BoA but BoE so perfectly sellable.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
There will always be something for folks to buy up and resell at double the original price :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
AH will likely, as said above, be mostly for crafting materials.

Now, lets have multiple (non-stacked) items in a single in-game mail please. Cheers ;)

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
I ran into AH whilst exploring in Altdorf, used it to pickup a set item for my WH that I had the other part of.

Reckon it will indeed mainly be for ingredients as no class can craft on it own except maybe alchemy? Talismans seem to need scavenging, alchemy and salvaging essences so reckon AH will be busy, if only for craft compnents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom