Au Revoir!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
It's been hanging over me for a fair while now, daoc is digging me into a hole i'll soon be unable to remove myself from. With my Gcse exams approaching in less than 13 weeks, it's time to remove everything about this game from my memory and replace it with useless crap i'll never use again after June :eek7: . I'm unsure whether i'll be back after, as i'll be too far behind with all the ToA stuff etc and probably just find another mmorpg to start on and screw up my A-levels with :wij: .

I'd like to say thanks to the following people;

The Black Circle - First guild i was ever in, fantastic bunch of peeps, pity we didn't make it.

Guardians Of Power - Couldn't be better, Tbc and Corran, what more could i ask for :).

Everyone else i knew ingame - You're a bunch of nutters which is mainly why i've stayed for so long, love the lot of you :wub: .

I've had some rough times with some of you, but its all in the past.

Fair thee well, live long and prosper!.

This is Vlad, signing off.

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
<Crys> Bu8bi m8.. all the best with exams.. see you when you come back for toa!

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
You were always a nice Bloke Vlad so take cear and best of luck with your exams..

Its been a long time since i did mine 10 years .. but put the work in and im sure ull pass .. :cheers:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Guardians Of Power - Couldn't be better, Tbc and Corran, what more could i ask for :).

Could ask for me not to be there :) but then who would put them annoying digs in at you constantly.

Good luck in exams etc and sure you will spam msn somewhat when i am near so i will still /slap you when i remember :twak:

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Sorry 2 c u leave m8 :( gl with exams etc, will be my turn soon :eek7:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Added msn address for anyone who wants to keep in touch :cheers:

Spesh

Fledgling Freddie
bubyes Vlad, sorry to see you go :(

btw - you still smell imo \o/

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
hope you fail and realizes that DAoC is life :( and if you dont, good luck then, if you dont fail completly, you will get a+ tbh :p (by cheating ofc :p)

/Hug cya mate ;)

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
mebe u cood carry on playing daoc and just use words in ur exams like tbh ofc etc imo kk stfu ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom