ATTN: UK people who want TOA TOMORROW

York

Fledgling Freddie
I went into my local Game store yesterday and asked about it, the guy behind the counter said they havent any plans to have it in stock today, he said try on the 27th but he also said they might not stock it at all, glad i preordered over the net.

York

Fledgling Freddie
I just checked my order.
Says its been dispatched w00t! tomorrow tomorrow!

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
fruitcake said:
Just got this back from game,

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email which we have recently received,I have spoken to our Buying Department who have informed me that this title is being sent to all of of our Game Stores and will be available to buy from tomorrow, 26th of Feb 2004.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me again. Alternatively, if you would prefer to discuss this with an advisor then please call 0870 750 2741.

Many Thanks
Charlotte Godfrey

Customer Services Assistant

GAME Stores Group Ltd

Charlie.Godfrey@game.uk.com"

So i guess i head of to game tomorrow first thing armed with this e-mail :)

Hehe, Looks like none of our stores got a delivery then today. Woulden't worry about taking an email down there. If its the same Charlotte that I speak to on the phone at stock allocation she would of sent an email out to all stores advising of it.

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
That is not the same Charlotte mate,

But heres an update the Gold 2pack is in stores that had preorders for it, but alas the standalone ToA expansion will only be available from tomorrow due to shipping probs from Koch Media who distribute the game...

If any Game store trys not to sell you the game 2morrow ask them to contact Either Simon Reynolds or Lucy Whitaker in the buying dept for auth to sell it

Hope this helps

Cheers

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Knobby said:
That is not the same Charlotte mate,

But heres an update the Gold 2pack is in stores that had preorders for it, but alas the standalone ToA expansion will only be available from tomorrow due to shipping probs from Koch Media who distribute the game...

If any Game store trys not to sell you the game 2morrow ask them to contact Either Simon Reynolds or Lucy Whitaker in the buying dept for auth to sell it

Hope this helps

Cheers
Ahhh :p

Well, I pre-ordered the gold pack but our store didn't get it in.
Was going to write an email to support asking them to send an email into the tills for tommorow but now you've posted this I won't bother.

Thanks for the info:clap:

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Who did you order it from? My local Game told me they will sell it on friday.

my local game have told me they havernt recived the game and if it was to be released on friday they would have got it today ;/
he said it may be delayed weeks ffs;/

York

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Who did you order it from? My local Game told me they will sell it on friday.

I ordered it from http://www.swallowgames.com :worthy:

I ordered the bundle pack from them also, they got it to me the next day, also i sent an email asking about something, they got back to me in a few hours, excellent service so far so i would highly recommend them.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Just had confirmation from the Slough branch of game that they are allowed to sell them as soon as they get them, which is 10am tomorrow. :clap:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Game website has now got ToA as immediate despatch only problem is its too late to guarantee delivery tomorrow

Cyfr

Banned
GAME wouldn't sell me COD because they said I wasnt 15, thus they can fuck off :(

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
The game has a BBFC rating.If for example your not 15 and they sold you without having some kind of ID they'd be breaking the law.

Jerioth

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf

lol check this email i just recieved from Game....wtf lol

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your email we have recently recieved.

Please be advised that Trials of Atlantis is due for release on Friday 27th February, the date that you have provided is the European release date.

I hope this is of help to you, and I apologis for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Kirsty Green

Customer Services Assistant

Game Stores Group Limited

hmmm thought game were selling it tomorrow? :twak:

bebopbo

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr said:
GAME wouldn't sell me COD because they said I wasnt 15, thus they can fuck off :(

off topic, but i couldn't help but lol irl when i seen this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom