Attention Freddies!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I've lost me cigs. Any ideas where they've gone?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Plenty of fags on here for ya.

*saves Bodhi half*

Bodhi

*smokes other half*

*uses Trem as bong*

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
have u checked in ur hand?:D

i know it sounds daft but once me mum was runnin round stressing lookin for her stuff b4 work n she asked where her glasses were.had to point out she had em in her hand(another time they were on her head).i mean i know she needs em to see but surely she coulda felt em...

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Bodhi said:
I've lost me cigs. Any ideas where they've gone?

Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

Now go buy another packet:)

Bodhi

GDW said:
Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

Now go buy another packet:)

Yeah but you smell. Ner.

Oh and I found them, they were in my pocket. Ahem.

mank!

Part of the furniture
i'm fed up of smoking but i can't be arsed to give up properly.

life is woe

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i watched a vid on stileproject.

was of a woman and some dudes who made a bong out of her pussy. i want to try that tbh

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
mank said:
i'm fed up of smoking but i can't be arsed to give up properly.

life is woe
I'm exactly the same - you'd think not doing something would be less hassle than doing it but in this case it so isn't.

That last sentence should make it quite clear that I'm in some sort of denial of addictedness. I've cut down before and then gone back up to the usual pack a day and then cut dow... repeat ad naseum...

I don't feel like I depend on them but deep down I know I do - I just can't be arsed to do anything about it. :\

The new "push 2 slide" silver B&H boxes are helluva cool though.

:(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've lost my soberiety, can someone find it for me please. Can they also find my guts while they are at it? They seem to have been replaced by a raging storm at some point during the night.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
i watched a vid on stileproject.

was of a woman and some dudes who made a bong out of her pussy. i want to try that tbh

Must be a thing from around here then, it's currently going around my college. :p

Mey

Part of the furniture
caLLous said:
The new "push 2 slide" silver B&H boxes are helluva cool though.

:(

Got a picture, i've not seen them?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Sharma said:
Must be a thing from around here then, it's currently going around my college. :p
wtf mate? what college tbh. im at teesside uni and never seen a lady offering a pussy bong.

btw, how was teh crown? went earlier tonight, it suxed :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom