Attention fatties

pip

Banned
XL double bacon cheese burgers ftw, Mcdonald burgers give me the trotts:(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
*cry* man i used to bloody love BK... then those sodding winey do gooders went and made that ad campaign where they showed a burger full of tubes and fat and bloody flesh.. i havent been able to face one since, i used to console myself with a quorn burger, then tris got a job there and put me off them too.

double cheese burger with extra pickles, how do i love thee, let me count the ways....

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the winey do gooders are full of shit. ive seen the chart of where the beef is cut from the cow and its the same place as any beef youd buy in a quality shop.

mc donalds advertise only prime cuts, 100% beef. therfore by law it has to be a prime cut and it has to be 100%beef. a prime cut doesnt contain offal or mechanically removed shit.

the whiney do gooders just needed something else to moan about. the fucking pricks.

the only place your burger is gonna get filled with shit is when the spotty faced bastard cooking it just chucks it all over the place, lets not even mention the toppings. lets just say who knows where the fuck they were before they got put in your burger.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
*cry* man i used to bloody love BK... then those sodding winey do gooders went and made that ad campaign where they showed a burger full of tubes and fat and bloody flesh.. i havent been able to face one since, i used to console myself with a quorn burger, then tris got a job there and put me off them too.

double cheese burger with extra pickles, how do i love thee, let me count the ways....

I do hope you dont put that infested disease stuff in your mouth still:) (the burgers)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Elkie said:
I do hope you dont put that infested disease stuff in your mouth still:) (the burgers)

Not any more chuck, the only infested diesese riddled stuff that goes near my mouth these days pays for the privilige first.

*Baaaadoing*

that raised a massive 11.2 on the slutometer folks!!!

im off to barbecue some do gooders, i have a hankerin' for a good ole fashoned cook out!!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Why let anyone influence what you eat :confused:

Ive worked in lots of small supermarkets/shops as staff/management and alot of the shit that goes on in butchers with meat being dropped on the floor/ketchup being added to gone off meat to give it a red colour before it is minced is only the tip of the iceberg :twak:

You dont see these whiney bastards come to places like these and complain ... only multinational companies ... its because the chickenshits like to deal with faceless corporations and not in a 1 on 1 situation with the scumbags who sell shit they know is gone off/below par/unfit for human comsumtion :puke:

pip

Banned
Nothing wrong with some good old meat get your gums arround this:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom