Attention all Clerics, Mincers and Sorcs

T

Treniel-

disadvantages: If ya needed help to do a quest or you needed to get some specific item you mostly were on your own , so no guild to back ya up. At level 50- this is a real disadvantage but not anymore at level 50. They select their members carefully and this means that they select their members from other guilds what i can understand isn't allways pleasant for other guilds who looses their backbones.

we do help members in quests and stuff also PL members of SC (second cohort ie my mins :p ) go item hunting, money, seals etc etc...we arn't 100% RvR..we just like to kill stuff :)

If FC spent more time in sauvage than in Gorge I'd have to agree but "loyalty to the realm points" is probably closer *ducks*

erm the other week i led (with a full FC grp) about 4fg and retook every single keep in frontier cept hurbury...and its not the only time its happend...just because you don't SEE us protecting doesn't mean we don't...when we had reports of 10fg of mids in HW (false) we suicide straight away told a few other guilds and they basically said go away...yeah gg fin :rolleyes:

Herbal you know that is just bollocks if i was that shit and did that all the time i would be out of FC no question...yeah it was stupid to do as a tank...but i got a caster which probably saved sum1 else so who cares?

This I do know: Guild's are (imo) about friendship and fun

We HAVE fun we ARE friends and we EARN rp while having a laugh, if you are ever ever eeeeeeeever in a FC grp when we arn't taking the piss out of each other please tell me :)

Astrala you have to have your wits about you when you play RvR no matter who you are playing with. If you don't you die...we prefer to stay alive gets us more RP :)

O

old.Wildfire

This is Wildfire reporting for BBC news on this momentous occasion. As you can see behind me <turns away from camera> hell has indeed frozen over, and I believe, can we get a close-up shot of that please? <camera goes fuzzy zooming in> can you make that out? I'm reliably informed that is in fact satan bouncing a new-born child on his knee. This is Wildfire reporting for BBC news from hell, on the day when Treniel made a well thought-out, constructive and worthwhile post.

S

skile

I don't like FC much. Why would i? I like the guilds that puts our fronteir #1. However, a lot of these posts are pure jelousy.

O

old.Kerosene

Well, I like TMM. They are my friends. For the longest time I had outlevelled them to the point where I couldn't really group with them (maybe with the exception of 1 or 2). But they are my friends. I would never leave them until such point we all stop playing the game.
OK. I'll admit, they aren't my really real friends because I've never so much as spoken to them on the phone and 99% of them I'll never hear from again once I leave DAoC, but right at this moment, they are as much friends to me as my real life friends.

That's why I find RvR only guilds offensive. They are full of people who want to get a high score in emain and then praise themselves on defending Albion. Don't give three ratasses to the friends made and the friends left behind from previous guilds.

My 10c

C

Cronn

This was a simple recruitment post, if you are not interesting in joining FC do not post.

You don't like FC?

You don't like RvR guilds?

You don't like Treniel?

Fine, good for you. Make your own topic about it if you really feel the need. Just piss of out of this topic.

O

old.Kerosene

Reet.. Gonna say this once.

If everyone was so loyal to their guild, they'd have stayed in the guild which raised them (I know.. some guilds fold and arguments and shit). But the majority of RvR guilds have people who have left their guild for no other reason than to be RP farmers. These people are disloyal and selfish. Hence RvR guilds are populated with selfish and disloyal people.

Got that off my chest.

F

fenikske

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
Reet.. Gonna say this once.

If everyone was so loyal to their guild, they'd have stayed in the guild which raised them (I know.. some guilds fold and arguments and shit). But the majority of RvR guilds have people who have left their guild for no other reason than to be RP farmers. These people are disloyal and selfish. Hence RvR guilds are populated with selfish and disloyal people.

Got that off my chest.

depends on how you see it kero :
1) some people play the game for the social part , oki fine but that you can do in chatrooms also or playing peer to peer games or play every game but respect that there our people who play the game differently

2 )other people want to be one of the bests or the best: human nature is like this : "if he gets killed and i gets better by that fact then its sad but his death serves for something then" , their are a few people who can call them mother theresa or ... the games in Rome where the same ... let people be slain for the amusement for others .... every game in men history had the goal to be the best or for amusement (when you play cards , you don't play because you wanna loose , when you play tetris because you wanna break a record, you play shootem-ups to have the highest score , you play roleplaygames for seeing how the game ends asap ......)

so if you're in the first group np , if you are in the second group np also , everyone pays for playing the game so let them play the game how they want to (for winning , for being the best , for relaxation for social contacts...)

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
But the majority of RvR guilds have people who have left their guild for no other reason than to be RP farmers.

hmm no. i left my guild cos i was sick of the crap, badly organized and inexperienced pickup grps i was forced to find by shouting "lfg" at apk in emain because my guild/s didnt know the meaning of the word rvr. i rvr for action not rps, rps are a by product of that action which allow me to increase my skills allowing me to obtain yet more action and so it goes on...

and if u think being one of the few alb guilds to give hibs/mids a run for thier money on even terms in emain is doing nothing for the realm well i think ur misguided at best.

T

Treniel-

sigh apollo its wraf wraf not warf warf :p

and cronn i think that counts most of the realm out doh :(

D

-Dreama-

As a sorceress, and as an ex-FC member (yeah ok, so I left after like 2 days) I can say FC is a nice RvR guild.

I left FC cuz I missed my friends in my old guild, which I left to go to hibernia...

When I was in FC and in RvR with them, I always had a shield tank on me and I never lived longer in a battle than when I was in an FC group.

I always got healed when it was possible, and A L W A Y S got rezzed during battle, even if it was a pally rezz in order to get a few RP.

only downfalls I can see with FC is 1)they kinda have a bad rep, so if you join them, be prepared to get a bit of flaming...no big deal really and 2)the guild chat is kinda borring...alot of number talk...i.e: how many RP, spec talk, dmg output talk ect...but if you don't mind that, FC is a good guild.
As for the paoching thing...I don't see it really...I mean when people come on BW and post that they have started a new guild and are recruiting you don't flame them and call them paochers so I really can't see your points on that one.

So to all of you considering FC as your guild, good luck, I can say you'll have fun RvR...

Users who are viewing this thread