Music Attack of the zombie ants

Ezteq

Queen of OT
it's really horrible isn't it...but it's rather cool though hehe. I also remember seeing a documentary about these parasites that lay their eggs to hatch in a hosts feet and then when they hatch the larve make the feet feel really hot, when the host goes to stand in water they break out through the skin and swim away.

There was another one, it might be the same one with the ants but its a fungus that infects their head and makes them climb to the highest point they can, then a spike breaks out through their head and the spores get carried off into the wind.

And people watch sci fi to see wierd stuff, I swear there is nothing in a movie that doesn't actually occur on this planet in some way or another tbh, nature is great...unless I get a brain fungus then it would suck.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
unless I get a brain fungus then it would suck.

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainssssssssss

4038578125_b9501476d3_o.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I was watching David Attenborough's 'Life' on tv yesterday and there were all these spider crabs who went to the same spot in the ocean off Australia to moult, they split the shell down the back and crawled out, it was just like something out of a horror movie, excellent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom