Atrox back

O

old.Atrox

Im back again, so please stop moveing and let me get the critshot ;)

F

Finndougal

Yet another scout who wants to choke on my venoms, eh? *smirks*

S

SilverHood

not the hardest scout, but atleast I couldn't 2 shot you :rolleyes:

4 hits still.... most infils only ever see the 3rd swing ;)

O

old.Atrox

bah :D

Not capped my slash res, and missing 16con :(
SB's are a big nono for me, unless they stand unstealthed ;)

S

SilverHood

Sb's are generally a big no no for most classes ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Because they bring their own buffbots?

N

n00b 79

Originally posted by SilverHood
not the hardest scout, but atleast I couldn't 2 shot you :rolleyes:

4 hits still.... most infils only ever see the 3rd swing ;)

i will be on probably all night, come and try those 3 swings :)

S

SilverHood

hmm, saw you standing on that pillar I think....

but you wouldn't come down and play until the minstrel got back

S

SilverHood

did kill an infil on bridge.... the dot got me just afterwards though... was that you Revenge?

O

old.Iunliten

You hit frigging hard buffbotted?

You would have died if the server was with me :(

"Atrox shoots you with his bow
Last attacker not in range"

Next time don't wait for the inf show up though ;)

Cerconne Antisuperman Hero.

O

old.Atrox

I wasnt Buffed there
and no I wont try a Hero alone.. to much hp :)

S

SilverHood

I killed Cerconne solo :)

Well, he started the fight slightly injured, but that doesn't matter :)

Got unlucky against your parries... :) kept on failing to hit with my main hand, but hit with my off hand.

I got in the last hit though :)

was an infil there, corleth or something, had the decency not to attack me straight afterwards :)
And atrox does hit hard.... been hit for less against infil gimps like Nemes and exotic ;)

N

n00b 79

dont remember if it was me mate, whats your name ingame ?

S

SilverHood

Exponential, see my sig... female norse, has 2 nasty axes, nasty envenom, wears all black.

Likes to blow kisses

Ring a bell :confused:

N

n00b 79

lol thought you were an alb, by the name not the looks :)

S

ShiShi

Originally posted by old.Atrox
Im back again, so please stop moveing and let me get the critshot ;)

saw u waving me last night Atrox :)
but my shade was rather determined to reach that time the other grp of hibs heading to mb

will look for ya
promessed

S.

O

old.Atrox

Re: Re: Atrox back

Originally posted by ShiShi

saw u waving me last night Atrox :)
but my shade was rather determined to reach that time the other grp of hibs heading to mb

will look for ya
promessed

S.
ah yea, you stealthed just as I were gonna release the arrow :(

C

Col|

Originally posted by SilverHood
Exponential, see my sig... female norse, has 2 nasty axes, nasty envenom, wears all black.

Likes to blow kisses

Ring a bell :confused:

Hmm I know you, you spam /kiss my Sorc a while back while I was running about Hib ruins, I already knew you were there as I'd ran right next to you nd no way was I gonna stand still. :p

S

swords

i cant log swords in :( She's stuck on the Mpk-MB road and every time i log in my graphics driver dies and i crash out :(

WAAA i wanna PA catsers WAA

S

solkhanar-pjo

i cant log swords in :(

Well, at least you won't cap till my Shade hits 24 so we can finally duel each other :) She's 23.3 now, waiting to get a decent group o_O

Cheers

S

swords

well i get a new gfx card in late fed-early march so if i can play without crashing i will try to find you.
I usually patrol the MB MPK area if we dont have the keep regardless of where the others Mids are.
Otherwise if we do i will more likely find you.

S

solkhanar-pjo

If you find me, please don't unstealth me somewhere near other enemies/allies so we can have a fair 1 on 1 :)

Cheers

S

swords

I know a spot thats generally quiet.
If a fair fight you want then i suppose i will restrain my axe for a moment.
TBH i hate it when the zerg rolls over my kill aswell :/

S

solkhanar-pjo

Hmmm, kay?

I now know that you are just 'gimped' without a SC-gear/Procced weapons when you challenge a SB/Inf. My Shade hit 24 today but i always get seen from miles away with my 19 stealth. When i get hit its always with a darn proc. And when i hit one i get (-xx) and it will take ages to take them down. And then you will always have the poker-portalkeep. Where 22aug Shamans sit and play poker with them kobbie/trollie friends buffing their chars.

So many SBs/Infs near the MB :/

To bad, how could i even think that i could have fun in Thidranki after 1.54 :(

<is vewy dissapointed>

Cheers :(

S

SilverHood

whats the name of your char?

And no, you don't really need SC'ed gear, etc to have a good time in thidranki.

My proc cost me 5g, and it looks cool.
To me, Thidranki is about having fun.

If you try to kill me, I try to kill you. If not, It's usually a dance :D

Killing casters is so incredibly easy btw..... not even worth the effort of pressing a button for 4 rps and no enjoyment
:rolleyes:

S

swords

its not the killing of casters thats fun.
Its the thrill of Killing a caster surrounded by 2fg's of his mates and getting away alive thats the thrill m8.

I have done it many times now and the thrill of it is still the same as it was the first time i PA'd something in Thidranki.

The only way to do this of course is to be able to one shot them so you can run away straight off and gain distance before you get nuked etc.
As most will know when faced with a FG of albs i rarely stick around after i've murdered one of the team :)

S

solkhanar-pjo

you don't really need SC'ed gear

I probably do. Every inf/sb i encounterd had black dyed armor, proccing weapons, and had capped stats. Now a Nightshade with his base 40 Strenght ( +10 at the begin ) Isn't gonna hurt you guys alot but with capped stats i could. Now lets look at our base Con. And again we are stuck with 40 con (+10 at the begin ) Which will take us down pretty fast. If i had a SC-gear i could be able to take some blows and be able to survive longer.

My Nightshades alt is Skina. Yes you 'pwned' me Expo ;) , were you using a Mourning Rage or just two Njessi's/Crafted weapons?
I hope we can meet again, with my SC-gear, before you cap.

Till then :)

/slit Be vewy afrwaid~!!!1 ;)

Cheers

S

SilverHood

well, 1 axe is a crafted 99% qual one, with some Spellcrafting done (nothing fancy, no overcharges, etc). The other is a njessie axe. My armor is cave lurker stuff, getting pretty old now, seen about 3 sb's. Got some DF emerald seal items, a neckie from Spindelhalla, and a jewel from vanern swamp.

Not capped on anything I think, got 120somthing strength, 110something con, 110 something dex, and around 100 quickness. Getting a full spellcrafted suit seems a bit of a waste... and I haven't got the money for it either.... my Thane is my main priority ;)

And I'm 1 rp off the cap (went ld), so tonight will probably be my last night ;)

Users who are viewing this thread