Atreides open for invites

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Atreides guild has decreased in numbers for the past few months like most of the server/guilds.
But i wouldnt like to see it die, especially since the guild atm even underperforming can claim a tower/keep and still keep it above 700k bps.

So, any1 that is left unguilded or any other really small guilds r welcome to join/merge with us so that we can maintain Mid spirits up (by us i am reffering to the basically 4 peeps left : me , Sharpness , Zmora and Vaso). Only requirement is that u r not an ass :)) ), that u know english and u may withstand the occasional greek written in .gu. Also, dont expect any real form of GG running for the time being, just small scale rvr grping or maybe FGs if we need it and we can find the extra peeps.

The guild is atm in the RSA, but i believe that if we raise the numbers at least a bit, there will be no problems in joining the new forming alliance ... thus being part in the (re)-forming of our NEW MIDGARD.

If any1 is interested, give me a PM here or ingame.
Currently Officer of Atreides signing out.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Interesting, Atreides still around after all this time? :)

I havent been active in DAoC for a long time now and was more or less sure every old guild would be dead by now.

Nice to see and who knows I have been thinking about reactivating my account so I might give you guys a shout.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Interesting, Atreides still around after all this time? :)

I havent been active in DAoC for a long time now and was more or less sure every old guild would be dead by now.

Nice to see and who knows I have been thinking about reactivating my account so I might give you guys a shout.

Hehe no several old guilds are still going strong.

Savage conclave with 40+ accounts
Danish Huscarls with 80+ accounts
Clan Chaos dont have the number here, cause hall of honour has been down lately.

----------------

And to Atreides:

I wish you all the luck for getting more ppl into your guild, i will tell not scandnavian language ppl to contact you ingame, or to contact Zmora whom i know a bit from grouping. I hope you succeed in getting more ppl. into your guild again.

Best regards,

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls (Dyvet)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Be interesting to see what guilds are still going from the first month of daoc.

(bb holder guilds not counting).

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
BC.

server started on 13 feb 2002.

guild founded on 15 feb 2002.

still 2 ppl playing.

Punj

Fledgling Freddie
aesir's blade is still going think illu will be there when the server goes down on the end of days heh

alot of old aesir's playing on avalon atm tho in "achtung baby" poon,rulke,vodor,miranada,myself and a few others, so if any old aesir's read this come play with us!

tips

Fledgling Freddie
just came back after a very long time away from mid side of the realm now looking for a guild

and wundering if its posible for me to join this old guild i rember seeing lots of you about 2 to 3 years ago ( probs mors as i left mid for alb) but i have mist mid so so much. i left mid just as toa came out cant rember off hand how long ago this was but all the same ime back agane

my 3 accounts are only level 20s at mo but i dun think it will take me that long to get up to 50 and to speed agane

my old chars were from SH sum of you may rember there names

tips (shammy)
tippers (warr)
salvageman (pachealer)

and sum uthere chars i cant rember there names but tips was my main char at the time

now back to mid for sum fun

hope your guys will let me join ya oldes guild :)

my char names are tipssm/tipshealer/tipsshammy the mian 1 i play is tipssm ill bearound classic for the next week or so till i get sum levels on all 3 if you wish to pm me and qiz me sum

edit// time ime normly on is from around 7 pm to i go to bed :) this mite be 6 hours pluse after i log in

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Join date today ... and so many 'tip' names.... and u said u went alb. R u by any chance ... tip ?

tips

Fledgling Freddie
Join date today ... and so many 'tip' names.... and u said u went alb. R u by any chance ... tip ?

nop i am not tip m8 i was mid aprox 3 years ago left mid for alb at the time what ever time toa came out was about same date i left mid

hope this clears it up

edit// and cant rember my old tips log in email or pass hence new FH log in

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Be interesting to see what guilds are still going from the first month of daoc.

(bb holder guilds not counting).

Danish Huscarls Founded during Beta on mid excal.

Danish Huscarls Founded first night on release date in 2002.

Status 85+ accounts and i would recon approx 40-45 players.

Best regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
nop i am not tip m8 i was mid aprox 3 years ago left mid for alb at the time what ever time toa came out was about same date i left mid

hope this clears it up

edit// and cant rember my old tips log in email or pass hence new FH log in

Anyways...nothing can go wrong in the first place with a single invite. U can try and reach some of us on-line and they should be able to inv u...or direct u to the proper members to do it.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Kalevala
(prydwen)

was formed in beta, and again when game launched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom