Atlantis Tablet

Daewin

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys daewin here again. :)

Was wondering if anyone was up for doing Atlantis tablet? I'm after it on my cabby so would be wicked if we could get encounter.
Dunno what time, but it depends on when servers are back :)

Thanks all.

Daewin:D

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
would like credit on my minstrel, so could bring him and my buffbot :)(doesn't have fop though)

Daewin

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah briliant so we have Pyrotechnics (50 wiz) ,Lommezz (50 minstrel) and his bb Lommexx (50 cleric) ,Severyn (50 minstrel) and a ML9 cabby who is also severyn's , oh lols then there will be my lvl 44 cabby called Tyan.

I would like to hold the raid in prydwen if poss cos its just easier for me. I haven't done AT before but have read VoS ;P so i should be ok lols.

kk i speak to u in my next post about what day etc... after servers comne back.

Thanks all.

Daewin.

Mikisen

Fledgling Freddie
I tried to activate this on heretic but tics can't get it.

It's solo/duoable btw...

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
Mikisen said:
I tried to activate this on heretic but tics can't get it.
It's solo/duoable btw...

Mind explaining/sharing your startegy please ?

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
any farmer char can do it, kite the mob out, if you pick the wrong box (wait, rezz)
when you get the right one kill it like many other solo/duo-able encounters
only problem is some times you get add's if you do your pritty much screwed unless you have a backup backup healer
well i think i saw someone get it down to 5% but we didn't have enough heals, because agro got on clerics
so i cant really confurm it but im sure i would work

thinking about it, i would really be the solo/duo solution but if you could fire two DI3's when needed then it could work

Mikisen

Fledgling Freddie
Hell, I read wrong... read it as "Atlantis stone" but I have duo'ed this one too. With my 6l5 matter cabby, ml9 and jugger2, wild minion4 and mcl2 and another ml9 cabby. Both with bots... one staying at roof for backup rezz (not doing any healing etc). And one healing pet.

When you see her getting immune to the focusing, or melee, just stop attacking and just keep pet healed... then she's less likely to teleport all over.

Just repeat and rezz until she stop being a pain... it works eventually, promise.

One of the kills she never got immune or anything, just pure focus like a normal easy focus mob.

EDIT: and yes, heretic can activate this. Cannot activate stone of atlantis though.

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
You done it yet? Cause else I'd like to offer my expertise later today.
I've done it 20 times +, just gimme a pm here and I'll log on when I'm home.

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
I'll try to get there, but I'm gonna drink a lot of beers tonight, and don't know the consequences of that yet :p

Daewin

Fledgling Freddie
Blimey, lols didn't expect so much interest into AT.
Nyways i suppose we could set the day for Sunday or Monday so thats the 2nd or 3rd of april i think, was thinking of running it at around 7:00 gmt but please if this is difficult for any of u just say in a post. We will meet in Excalibur at Oceanus Haven, and i will be playing my 44 cabby Tyan.

Thanks all.

Daewin :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom