Atlantis Tablet.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
3,774
One wants to buy a fine Tablet of Atlantis, Offering plats, Items and even plats with items!!111

Pm me or something like that anyway =]
 

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
9,633
Infanity said:
One wants to buy a fine Tablet of Atlantis, Offering plats, Items and even plats with items!!111

Pm me or something like that anyway =]

AT is bugged, never drops even if you do it 20 times in a row.
 

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,886
Last time I checked there was quite a few up on ME.
 

Corran

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
6,180
Infanity said:
none atm... one for 40plat.

You wont pay any less then 40plat atm as many people are after it and no one can be fucked to farm it due to dodgy drop rate
 

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
3,774
Corran said:
You wont pay any less then 40plat atm as many people are after it and no one can be fucked to farm it due to dodgy drop rate
There is a defo a problem with drop rate then ? If thats the case i'll right now it :<
 

Corran

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
6,180
Infanity said:
There is a defo a problem with drop rate then ? If thats the case i'll right now it :<

It be working as intended... but why farm something that has say 20% chance not to drop and get less then 40plat for it?

I know i dont bother, only reason i farm zahur at times is taht i can log out there, log in and 5-10minutes later log out again till next time
 

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,254
Want this arti myself so I hope people are still farming it so I can see how it's done and organise a raid :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom