Atlantis Tablet today

Marc

FH is my second home
Knolan said:
wtf are you on about! its fucking discimination you know! assuming all dutch ppl smoke spliffs

So sue me. I hardly think that it is discrimination.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Anyway, Jimmy being a greedy mofo camping all arti's and selling them at high prices on his CM... Typical Alb destroying Albion from the inside.
Regards, Glottis :puke:

I like this bit you whine about albs destroying the realm from the inside, yet your the one here throwing clueless accusations around, saying that he farms all artifacts and selling them at high prices on his CM. Do you have proof that he is selling them on his CM glottis? if so please post a screenshot for us all to see to back up your accusations.

I will take it as failure to provide proof of jimmy farming artifacts to sell at high prices on his CM, with the intention of destroying albion from the inside will show you as nothing more than a complete retard.

A retard who himself destroys more of albions spirit than jimmy ever could by throwing around clueless accusations about other members of the same realm.

Glottis = :puke:

Marc

FH is my second home
rezzi rezzzalot said:
Stupidity is bad not caring about ones own stupidity is worse, because it shows un unability to learn so Marc all you have shown here is that you think in steretypicals about the dutch, cant spell french right and dont know Glottis who is a respected member of this community since aslong as most of us can remember.
Feel free to try and use more insults you made a fool of yourself already :wub:

DO you actually read what you have typed before you press the "submit reply" button? Harking on about how I "cant spell french right" wtf is that all about. Thats something a 10 year old would say "yeah, but yeah, yeah, you suck cos you cant spell french right" And glottis being a respected member of the community?? Now i know for sure you have lost it

Marc

FH is my second home
Aadia said:
Well said Knol :D

But as Mezzi said it shows how small Marc his mind even is...

are you purposly trying to speak like Yoda or are you just too stupid to string a sentence together?

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Not really: surely you understand why people have trouble understanding the conflicting statements? :)

Not really, he's said hes farmed them, doesnt mean there werent others with him, he farmed danos, but there were other guildmembers with him, or would you rather him state each artifact collected with time+date, guildmembers who participated and noticeable landscape features at the time? no didnt think so :)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
I like this bit you whine about albs destroying the realm from the inside, yet your the one here throwing clueless accusations around, saying that he farms all artifacts and selling them at high prices on his CM. Do you have proof that he is selling them on his CM glottis? if so please post a screenshot for us all to see to back up your accusations.

I will take it as failure to provide proof of jimmy farming artifacts to sell at high prices on his CM, with the intention of destroying albion from the inside will show you as nothing more than a complete retard.

A retard who himself destroys more of albions spirit than jimmy ever could by throwing around clueless accusations about other members of the same realm.

Glottis = :puke:

Hmm, I already explained how I came to my conclusion before, so I'm not sure why you are repeating yourself 5 times in a row...
And I don't believe in the goodness of people, when I see SoM on CM's for 25-30p, Nailah's Robe for 12-20p. All artifacts you can easily do with a minstrel + pet + bb yet people are asking insane prices for them.
So someone camping then to farm them 5 times in one week, I still call it selfish.
Regards, Glottis

PS. Yep, keep repeating yourself again...

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Hmm, I already explained how I came to my conclusion before, so I'm not sure why you are repeating yourself 5 times in a row...
And I don't believe in the goodness of people, when I see SoM on CM's for 25-30p, Nailah's Robe for 12-20p. All artifacts you can easily do with a minstrel + pet + bb yet people are asking insane prices for them.
So someone camping then to farm them 5 times in one week, I still call it selfish.
Regards, Glottis

Worst attempt at trying to justify a point ever, you looked a fool initially, you look a bigger fool now.

You might want to ask lambogini why he continually farms SoM for his CM then :m00: you calling a guildmate selfish?

:clap:

Marc

FH is my second home
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

The reason artifact prices are so high, is because of the amount of money circulating through albion. They are set at that price because simply, they will sell for that price. Yes, there are a few people who will sell artifacts for a lot less than the norm and fair play to them. However, the majority of people, whom you deem to be selfish, are merely farming the artifacts that they CAN farm and exchanging them or selling them in order to get the artifacts that they need. Its quite simple really. Im still mystified, at you calling Jim selfish. Granted you dont know the guy, but this is the guy who spent his week off school farming artifacts for guildies, PLing people left right and centre with no gain for himself, and generally being the first person to raise his hand saying "i will help".

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Marc who do you think you even are?
You come on here accusing ppl of all sorts of things. And it doesn't matter on how you look at it you did accuse the Dutch ppl, you accuse Glottis and i'm certainly still missing quite a load of ppl atm.

And you don't even have anything to do with this thread in the first place.
So you just like to stir up things and be like a twat or you just are one?

If i were you i'd just leave this thread and mind your own thing instead of interfering with things you hardly know about and certainly stop making a fool of yourself with trying to be smart cuz it just ain't working.

Marc

FH is my second home
Aadia said:
Marc who do you think you even are?
You come on here accusing ppl of all sorts of things. And it doesn't matter on how you look at it you did accuse the Dutch ppl, you accuse Glottis and i'm certainly still missing quite a load of ppl atm.

And you don't even have anything to do with this thread in the first place.
So you just like to stir up things and be like a twat or you just are one?

If i were you i'd just leave this thread and mind your own thing instead of interfering with things you hardly know about and certainly stop making a fool of yourself with trying to be smart cuz it just ain't working.

What did i accuse Glottis of? I told him to cheer up. I stereotyped with him being dutch, yet you and someother person thought that was discrimination. DO you actually know what discrimination is? Obviously you dont. Here, let me explain it to you. If id of said "Glottis, you cant join my group because you are dutch" then I would be discriminating. Do you understand now or would you like another example? Glottis got involved, i got involved as Jim is a very close friend of mine and one I hold dear. As for trying to be smart, i dont need to, judging by the company im with in this thread a 6 year old kid could look smart.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
What did i accuse Glottis of? I told him to cheer up. I stereotyped with him being dutch, yet you and someother person thought that was discrimination. DO you actually know what discrimination is? Obviously you dont. Here, let me explain it to you. If id of said "Glottis, you cant join my group because you are dutch" then I would be discriminating. Do you understand now or would you like another example? Glottis got involved, i got involved as Jim is a very close friend of mine and one I hold dear. As for trying to be smart, i dont need to, judging by the company im with in this thread a 6 year old kid could look smart.

stereotyping people is discriminating fyi, you should pay more attention in school imo

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Worst attempt at trying to justify a point ever, you looked a fool initially, you look a bigger fool now.

You might want to ask lambogini why he continually farms SoM for his CM then :m00: you calling a guildmate selfish?

:clap:

You might want to get up to speed.
And yes, I would also call Lambogini selfish then.
As a matter of fact, I would call him a complete ass if he does that.
And I really do not understand what your point is, I explained my views, several times now, and yet you call me a fool.
Maybe you don't want to understand a certain part, and are trying your best to score a point.
I think farming an artifact that is wanted several times is very selfish. I think asking high prices for artifacts is stupid and hurts Albion. And someone camping SoM for a whole week and farming is also pretty selfish, even if he gives it to his guild. Cause it still means others cannot kill it for their template.
Regards, Glottis

Marc

FH is my second home
Knolan said:
stereotyping people is discriminating fyi, you should pay more attention in school imo

Discrimination..

Treatment or consideration based on class or category rather than individual merit; partiality or prejudice: racial

I think you are the one that should pay attention more in school. For it to be discrimination, i would have to treat Glottis differently due to him being Dutch, or a pot smoker, which I dont, so therefore its not discrimination. Anything else einstein?

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
I think asking high prices for artifacts is stupid and hurts Albion.

Yes and making clueless accusations against members of your own realm seen directly below from a previous post is definately the way to avoid this :m00: practice what you preach idiot.

Glottis said:
Anyway, Jimmy being a greedy mofo camping all arti's and selling them at high prices on his CM... Typical Alb destroying Albion from the inside.
Regards, Glottis :puke:

Glottis said:
And someone camping SoM for a whole week and farming is also pretty selfish, even if he gives it to his guild.

He didnt camp it all week, he said he farmed it several times, that can and usually does involve running and checking on the artifact, not sitting there for x amount of hours.

i didn't know killing it with guildmates for them (and probably one for himself) to use is selfish where he gets something for his template and the pleasure of helping guildmates from it, but others wanting to farm it for their template isnt selfish your saying? nice logic there Mr everyone elseusesradarthatswhyidie.

You really are a prize idiot glottis, you preach so much crap about albion spirit and how people ruin it, yet you come here with stupid assumptions and start flaming people you have no idea about and who you dont know.

How about you make an apology to jimmy after the accusations you made as you have no proof, or will you try to hide behind you so called "views".

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Discrimination..

Treatment or consideration based on class or category rather than individual merit; partiality or prejudice: racial

you say you think he's dutch so he probably will smoke pot.

your making a consideration. based on his race.

btw everybody can find an online dictionary.

and i wont bother to post more, i can invest my time in more usefull stuff.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Well during 1 week i have done som twice, 1 for my self and 1 for my friend, none where sold, 2 gov's, 1 for my friend 1 was sold quiet cheap to be able to get everything else i needed (battler + scrolls + rings), Tartaros 5 times, 1 for myself, others where given away, AT 4 times (would be five but lod came on 1) :p 1 for my cabalist, others where given away, CB a few times no drop, EoY, need necky no drop gave up and gave the egg to some guild (dunno name begins with Canus or something) cyclops eye, 1 for my cleric, 1 given away.

And if u calling me lame Glottis for camping a artifact, which i never camped any of them, just checked on them every 30-40 mins or so go on have a look at SoM when ever its up you will notice that u cannot speak to a aged statue as some lame person has used the ml6 sojourner ability and his hiding somewhere with the cloak.

Well have fun throwing accusations around at people and making people feel unhappy as u truly are a sad person tbh.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
This thread blows IRL :(

Why don't you all just kiss and make up, or STFU and QQ elsewhere? ToA has caused too many problems in the game, and personal greed and jealousy only adds to it IMHO...

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
sooo.....just because i have piss taking avatar unlike all the fckin geeks on here who have some sort of Anime or DAoC avatar it means i need to get a life?

riiiiiight ok.

Since when did liking anime make you a geek? And people have daoc avatars because well, this IS a DAoC forum?! I'd much prefer to be a 'geek' as you put it, rather than someone as arrogant and narrow minded as you.

Marc

FH is my second home
Carrera said:
Since when did liking anime make you a geek? And people have daoc avatars because well, this IS a DAoC forum?! I'd much prefer to be a 'geek' as you put it, rather than someone as arrogant and narrow minded as you.

Yeah, that was a bit low, i shouldnt of said geeks, i was using it as an example. And you may think im arrogant, thats up to you, i would call it confidence.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
i would call it confidence.
Confidence is abusing people on a internet forum due to the country they come from?

Ok, whatever you say :eek6:

You should probably take your guildmates advice:
Edaemos said:
you looked a fool initially, you look a bigger fool now.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Well nvm about Atlantis Tablet guys enjoy it, i did it again today hehe, don't need it no more. have fun :)

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Yeah, that was a bit low, i shouldnt of said geeks, i was using it as an example. And you may think im arrogant, thats up to you, i would call it confidence.
lol, bottle

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
This thread blows IRL :(

Why don't you all just kiss and make up, or STFU and QQ elsewhere? ToA has caused too many problems in the game, and personal greed and jealousy only adds to it IMHO...

if you dont like it dont read it noone is forcing you

Killswitch

FH is my second home
This is probably the wrong place to post this, I mean, who the hell is still reading this thread???

I think there needs to be some SERIOUS clarification of the rules in the CoC regarding mobs and encounters. It seems like madness to me that you can start an encounter (like Traldors or Erinys) and then someone else can either "take" that encounter (by GTAOEing through the temple wall at Traldors) or "break" the encounter (by pulling the named from one of the Erinys camp). Before anyone says it, I know you can do Traldors without talking to a Galdarian fellow, but that's not the point.

Cloudsong is another good example, or maybe SoM too. If I hand over the music box and then another group gets the first hit on Eremai, that is totally within the rules of the game?

I could be totally wrong about all this, but I would love to have it cleared up. Are the only rules about Kill-Stealing based entirely on mobs, or do people who start encounters have some rights too?

Come to think of it, this also applies to some ML steps (or could do). There's nothing to stop (for example) you farming all the parts for ML8, spawning the boss and then another BG getting the first hit.

Doubt any GMs are reading this thread, but I'll take any advice at this point!!

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
The response I got regarding SoM was. Untill the encounter is started(in SoMs case right clicked the statue) its open season for all, the rest is up to ppls conscience(sp?)

Concerning AT I would imagine that meant clicking the 1st chest hereby starting the encounter(GMs correct me if wrong ofc) so IMO rightnow it if it hasnt been already. They can see it all through the logs.

And the guards are in no way related to the encounter itself (also a response I got regarding SoM).

Btw only read the first 4-5 pages, so might be repeating someone :p

/Dracus

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
For Cloundsong its first person to hit Eramai, doesn't matter if u have given him the box, as my friend gave Eramai the music box, then some other grp ran in handed music box in then pulled and killed erami CS dropped and my friend took it and got banned for 3-4 days although they giv in music box first.

Same which goes with Atlantis Tablet, doesn't matter if u open chests or not, first one to get aggro gets AT.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
...well i pm'ed Muylaetrix saying hi who is your GM dude i need to have a word and no response, and cannot remember other guy and telamon.

totally incorrect.

you started pming me with whines, i told you a few times my perception of what had happened. Nothing meaningfull came out of the conversation. I told you to stop pming me as i am not even an officer in the LoD guild and I TOLD YOU to take it to one of the LoD GM`s. I think i even gave you the names of our gm`s online at that moment.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
lol Muylaetrix, thats what i pm'ed u with, i didn't insult u at all, that was my friend Bloodyhave not me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom