Atlantis Tablet Help

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone able to help me get Atlantis Tablet credit (and hopefully arte) this weekend please?

Tosen

Part of the furniture
I need the artifact aswell mate, I'll join with Sorc+bb+necro... can u have some char to tether ?

p.s. I'll help if my sorc can roll aswell :/

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
i'll be on limpit and hitch...

could limpit tether ? else i'll bring someone else too...

rolling is fine mate.. one roll each and we'll probably get the same twice in a row like last time :D

Ruvinan MadeInDenmark

Fledgling Freddie
Aint this a b***** would love it for my cabby, but GoA stripped him of everything *sigh* any chance of joining just for credit?
Can provide 40 rejuv cleric /w FoP, DI2 and stick cabby as bot....

ninaca

Fledgling Freddie
Aye i need arti on my wiz as well.. ill bring pala aswell

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
If you give me a certain time, then ill be able to help with some healing, L46 reju cleric.. And I've done this arti several times, so can help with the tactics aswell..

Zordo

Fledgling Freddie
Wouldnt mind joining with my sorc aswell. Wouldnt mind being able to roll for it either:)

Lemme know if i can be of service.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Im curious? tether? explain this pls? :) in PM if you dont wanna give it away here :D

(can pharm it without this..tether..but its hard ;o)

/Dracus

Tosen

Part of the furniture
fettoken said:
Glhf having one cleric, and spececially buffbot healing.

If your necro has on the good side of 1400 hit points, capped melee resists, and buffbot is wearing a pretty decent template, it ain't really that hard.
However, I'll prolly be playing buffbot+cleric+necro+sorc at the time.

so we don't need your glhf sarcasm /bow

Ruvinan MadeInDenmark

Fledgling Freddie
Ruvinan MadeInDenmark said:
Aint this a b***** would love it for my cabby, but GoA stripped him of everything *sigh* any chance of joining just for credit?
Can provide 40 rejuv cleric /w FoP, DI2 and stick cabby as bot....
Hmmm....now that i read it again it kinda sounds like cleric is lv 40 lol....

Its lv50 with 40rejuv rest ench, fop, di2, pr1, ml5 perfector, capped resists, toa'ed etc.... :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Tosen said:
If your necro has on the good side of 1400 hit points, capped melee resists, and buffbot is wearing a pretty decent template, it ain't really that hard.
However, I'll prolly be playing buffbot+cleric+necro+sorc at the time.

so we don't need your glhf sarcasm /bow

Ill be watching when you do that. And having guardians of atlantis popping on you.
Maybe it´ll work w/o Guardians adds but having 1 or 2 extra hitting you, no way in hell u can keep up healing.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Then just kill a guardian. It's not like it's a hard mob. I've killed one, then swam through a window inside and kept carefully away from the other guardian.

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
Then just kill a guardian. It's not like it's a hard mob. I've killed one, then swam through a window inside and kept carefully away from the other guardian.

silleh, you've done it how many times now and still don't know the difference between a guardian and a zene ;/

that said, it is possible to kill it without any adds spawning, it's just luck as to whether the pet hits her while she's reacting to slash (or whatever the abom swing damage type is :p)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Necros dmg shield is spirit, so whenever she says she´s weak to spirit, expect a guardian to pop and add. If youre unlucky, you can get 2 guardians adding, but with 2 clerics it will work.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Done this enc. a few times without adding guardians, works like a charm if you know what you're doing. Might be doing it a few times more with my guildies but then you may only join in for credit as we'll be doing all the hard work ourselves.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
xanir said:
silleh, you've done it how many times now and still don't know the difference between a guardian and a zene ;/

that said, it is possible to kill it without any adds spawning, it's just luck as to whether the pet hits her while she's reacting to slash (or whatever the abom swing damage type is :p)
What's a zene? That thing that insta-pwns you if you open the wrong chest? :p I've never swam in there, you had me sit out there spam heals on you! :)

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
What's a zene? That thing that insta-pwns you if you open the wrong chest? :p I've never swam in there, you had me sit out there spam heals on you! :)

zenes are the ones we kill at the entrance ;/
the ones from the chests are triton acaeus or something
and guardians are the ones that sometimes add (kinda like old men with swords :p)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
xanir said:
zenes are the ones we kill at the entrance ;/
the ones from the chests are triton acaeus or something
and guardians are the ones that sometimes add (kinda like old men with swords :p)
Well then, what is the problem? :p Aren't those guardians just the guys that require the bot to heal a bit heavier?

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
Well then, what is the problem? :p Aren't those guardians just the guys that require the bot to heal a bit heavier?

well, I don't know what the problem is, I was just correcting your sillehness! :<

Thadius said:
Think they stopped tethering today

doesn't make any difference, it's perfectly possible without tethering (and actually saves you bringing another person)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
xanir said:
well, I don't know what the problem is, I was just correcting your sillehness! :<
I wasn't being silly! :( I just never have to worry about any moblets, you know, being a cleric and all. :)

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
Well looks like I'm about to solve your problem

I'll come on 40enh/36rej cleric

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom