atlantean glass

Influenza

Part of the furniture
You get it from the .10 encounters , you need 50 pieces for each piece of dragonslayer armour and 200 for the weapon.

Theres always a bg farming typhon (on mid atleast) and you just join that till you get enough glass , everyone in the bg gets a set amount everytime typhon dies ( 40 per death ).

You then goto jordheim and speak to the NPC who will trade you the glass for a stone that grants you an armour piece/weapon , hes near the west gate in jord.

For the weapon you need to get the quest from skipta in huginfell , then youll have to go and see Raxanthor in svarhamr which youll need atleast neutral faction or they will kill you. You can get the common ground quest from the npc at the bindstone just outside of svarhamr , this will give you neutral faction.

The armour is from the npc just inside svarhamr , cant remember the name but shes just as you enter svarhamr and she will give you the quest for the armour.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
cheers m8. so are the weap stats the same as the stats on the dragonslayer stuff you get by doing minis/big3?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
1 glass is 50 silver when sold to merchant.
Thats why the level 1 zerg is in the bg

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
do i need to actually go to deep volcanus or just join the bg?

Influenza

Part of the furniture
You have to be in the same zone , so port to typhon himself.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
1 glass is 50 silver when sold to merchant.
Thats why the level 1 zerg is in the bg

You can sell them? o_O

Massive abuse will lead to them being taken away again.. In an hour you can gather enough glass for weapon and all 6 pieces of slayer armor(500pieces+some), so while you're at work, let's say 8 hours, you've made 4p? Not too bad imo

Hmm.. Might do that tomorrow actually :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh the procs are different between CL and Big 3 weapons

CorNokZ

Yeah, which is why you should have both to switch

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
You can sell them? o_O

Massive abuse will lead to them being taken away again.. In an hour you can gather enough glass for weapon and all 6 pieces of slayer armor(500pieces+some), so while you're at work, let's say 8 hours, you've made 4p? Not too bad imo

Hmm.. Might do that tomorrow actually :D

Well reality is that its a hell of a lot less than that as rangers go afk or have a barney every so often.

Agree with you though, the bonanza won't last for ever so get it done on all chars asap.

CorNokZ

Well they are still on 1.95 so i guess they will get it around june/july 2010. Have fun waiting for it....

Implying that there will still be EU servers in june/july 2010 :D

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Had to rep for that remark :lol:

Soulja
Well im not jokeing. Think i did a wild guess some months ago.. I said that they are probably 1 year behind. And after doing some research i found out that it was actually 11 months ;p

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Well im not jokeing. Think i did a wild guess some months ago.. I said that they are probably 1 year behind. And after doing some research i found out that it was actually 11 months ;p

haha ..... HAHAHA ...... :lol: such loosers :p Why dont they give up already !!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
free plats atlantean glass like, log 3-4 accounts in (Trial accounts if you dont have that many since you can get it at level 1) make them jump up and down all night and u'll end up with 10p+ by the time u wake up.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
free plats atlantean glass like, log 3-4 accounts in (Trial accounts if you dont have that many since you can get it at level 1) make them jump up and down all night and u'll end up with 10p+ by the time u wake up.

haha that is a great idea with free trials accs

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Leaving your pc(s) on all night to farm some plat is a waste of electricity :(

CorNokZ

Not leaving your pc(s) on all night to farm because of electricity is a waste of plats :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Leaving your pc on all night but not farming is a waste of ElectroPlat :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't think they will be removing glass any time soon but I would hope they give the glass a zero value. Prices are already obscene, this doesn't help. I thought I had a tidy sum of money on Mid (100ish plat) until I saw the price of the dragon bracer.

CorNokZ

If thats teh case, then i will move to US.

After i sued goa for being random retards.

Yet they clearly outsmarted you as you are still paying them money to play Dyvet, so you have to ask yourself:

Who's the real retard here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom