At long last! Official Forums - Tomorrow

Nate

FH is my second home
War-eu said:
Keep your head down Git! We have big news incoming!

Forums
First of all, let’s talk about the Official Forums: they’re quickly approaching their launch date. And when we say ‘quickly’, we mean that they’re going to go Live on Wednesday, the 18th of March.
Yes, that’s right: in only two days we’ll all be able to discuss together on the Official Boards. We’re really looking forward to welcoming you on these Forums. You’ll find useful guides about the game, as well as loads of opportunities for discussion with fellow players. Don’t miss this chance to share your thoughts about the game with us!

Just like the US Forums, these Forums will be in Beta and they’ll go through several functionality and design updates. We’ll give you the link to the Forums on Wednesday as well as the procedures you need to follow to start posting!

Quick reminder: the nickname change functionality will be deactivated tomorrow. This is your last chance to change your nickname and remember that inappropriate nicknames will be changed by our Moderator Staff!

Dev chat
Talking about discussion, we have an important announcement for you: To celebrate 6 months of WAR and the launch of our forums we’ll be hosting a European IRC chat with some Mythic Developers on the evening of Thursday the 19th of March. More info on this in the upcoming days so stay tuned!

Contests
But that’s not all! We have more news for you! We will hold two contests during the launch of the Official Forums and you will be able to win exclusive items: the Skaven Cloak and a unique item for the Slayer and Choppa. There are two ways to enter these contests:
Fiction Contest - Check the Roleplay boards of our forum and write your story there.
Guide Contest - Write your own personal guide to the topic you prefer (careers, general gameplay, modding your UI) and post it on our forum to inform your fellow allies and enemies.

When you’re done, just post your entry on the forums! The best ones will seize these fantastic prizes!

That’s all for now, stay tuned for updates!

Looks like they'll be using the old address (F5 keys at the ready!!)from beta, does anyone have teh hax skeels for teh paswurd?! We must be the first to post for FH!!!

I wonder if this section will become a ghost town. Hope not, I guess it depends if the official ones aren't so great. But lets face it this section hasn't been all that busy really.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Are they up already?
Requests User Id and Password in unsecure way? :twak:

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like they'll be using the old address (F5 keys at the ready!!)from beta, does anyone have teh hax skeels for teh paswurd?! We must be the first to post for FH!!!

I wonder if this section will become a ghost town. Hope not, I guess it depends if the official ones aren't so great. But lets face it this section hasn't been all that busy really.

I foresee heavy moderating on new forums :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
I feel this picture illustrates my position on a split US/EU forum quite well since i never got a direct reply to my earlier posts from magnus/nic:

overconfidence-demotivational-poster.jpg

Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
tbh id prefer them to fix the leaderboards before they sorted this but i guess its no longer a priority.

Del

Nate

FH is my second home
Are they up already?
Requests User Id and Password in unsecure way? :twak:
No, I just checked the old address and I guess thats what they have while they're putting it up.

I foresee heavy moderating on new forums :)
I think you guys should make some SoTG guides :D

I feel this picture illustrates my position on a split US/EU forum quite well since i never got a direct reply to my earlier posts from magnus/nic:

overconfidence-demotivational-poster.jpg
Lulz! I think I read somwhere we'll have chats with the devs sometimes or smth ;o

tbh id prefer them to fix the leaderboards before they sorted this but i guess its no longer a priority.

Del
Reminds me of XML in DAoC :(

Poag

m00?
Looks like they are online to me....

Attachments

• wareu.JPG
    wareu.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 47

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Looks like they are embedded in the Site and slow as fuck to me :p

Poag

m00?
Requires you to login on the front page,i hope the cookies saving your logins are better than the account management page...ie they are actually cookies that save login sessions.

[edit]
Also BB code doesn't work, like bold italic and other stuff.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Requires you to login on the front page,i hope the cookies saving your logins are better than the account management page...ie they are actually cookies that save login sessions.

[edit]
Also BB code doesn't work, like bold italic and other stuff.

Actually if you link em directly it pops up the account login section but then again it loads the whole main page and popus the forums in a new window ^^
Can we have a photo of Goa Web Agency Dev Lead to use him as dards target? -.-

Gahn

Resident Freddy
If you get into Personal Profile, make any changes, and what to get back to Forums, i imagine i'd have to click on Home.
It doesn't work -.-

Edit: nm there's the web tracker on top.

Poag

m00?
Oh god signatures are HTML code enabled, i think i've already broken it by adding a scaled horizontal rule...well any threads i'd posted in didn't load till i turned that off.

Zagantia

Fledgling Freddie
I can't even log in, after a few minutes of the whirring wheel I am getting error code 414 :twak:

Also same issue logging into my account, something broken somewhere :(

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Can we have a photo of Goa Web Agency Dev Lead
Preferably with a rusty grapefruit spoon inserted sideways in his anus as payback for all the web crap to date.

Harsh i know. Be grateful i didnt reccomend this spoon:

Gullabo_Sweden_wooden_stirring_spoon.jpg

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
The greeting is
Welcome to the European Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning BETA forums.

I wonder which the BETA refers to ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom