At least Alb will have DF

S

Shike

yup, cuz farming seals is so very mucho funnage.. :sleeping:

I

ironhand

Originally posted by Shike

Your just jealous cos hib never has DF, besides i was thinking more of thr rps from SBs and such like. Already got too many hinges atm so theres no chance i will be farming.

O

old.mattshanes

Well mids seem to like it xD

Oh well that's 504 less savages and 207 less healers in emain for the day shike :p

A

Aule Valar

ahem you forgot the most important class of all

C

chimaira

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Well mids seem to like it xD

Oh well that's 504 less savages and 207 less healers in emain for the day shike :p

505 savages and 210 Healers tbh.

I

ironhand

Originally posted by Aule Valar
ahem you forgot the most important class of all

Skald?

That would be quite funny Savage/Healer group running at tank speed. Every 1 would just run away from you :p

S

Shike

Originally posted by ironhand
Your just jealous cos hib never has DF, besides i was thinking more of thr rps from SBs and such like. Already got too many hinges atm so theres no chance i will be farming.
^

I dont care about DF mate, I got my 30p I need for pots and stuff already anyway so I am hardly jealous. And I dont think you kill SBs the most, afaik you kill greys and ppl engaged with mobs so..

I

ironhand

^

I dont care about DF mate, I got my 30p I need for pots and stuff already anyway so I am hardly jealous.

You cant make stupidly ridiculious bid's on Gala items over the forums like alb (for sidi ofc :p) does then ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom