At last! They final got Jacko!

M

minstrel_kyra

Well said Damini :)

Oh and Frogster, love the pic :)

B

bracken_woodman

Timing of the new accusations is a bit wierd though..just as he's making a new video for a new song...

T

Tom

No smoke without fire eh? He didn't buy them off last time, it was an out-of-court settlement, if you question MJ's motives their, you should also question that boy's family's motives.

He should be afforded the presumption of innocence, I haven't yet heard of any cases where a paedophile openly admitted to things which most normal people might consider strange, or innappropriate.

He doesn't strike me as having anything to defend other than being different from most people, and that in itself isn't a valid excuse to tar him with a brush.

One more thing - children can be manipulated very easily, by the offender or the accuser. Their evidence can never be relied upon 100%, because by their very nature they may not fully understand the implications of the events they are a part of.

B

beck-uk

Well I dont think hes guilty either. As ppl have said hes very strange and I dont agree with kids sleeping in his bed with him, thats just asking for trouble.

I havnt really looked into this case much as I thought it would just be another out of court settlement jobby. But as I understand it its a 22year old guy saying he was molested 10 years ago when he was 12?

If thats the case I have a feeling him and his family are just out to get as much money as they can!

Anyway, all I want to see is the jury guy saying "not guilty" then Jacko standing up and shout "Shamawwwn mother f*ckers! heeheeeee" then moonwalk out of the court room. :p

A

Ala

Originally posted by beck-uk
Anyway, all I want to see is the jury guy saying "not guilty" then Jacko standing up and shout "Shamawwwn mother f*ckers! heeheeeee" then moonwalk out of the court room. :p

:ROFLMAO:

..laughed and laughed..... I nearly went to Ethiopia!

C

cHodAX

More details emeging, lewd love letters to a 12 year old boy. If they have enough to charge him then it isn't looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom