At last! They final got Jacko!

O

old.Dillinja

I think it's about time people stopped accusing him of things he obviously didn't do.

L

lakih

I think its about time people stopped accusing him for things they dont have a clue about.

But then again... maybe cHo had a famous visitor up his rear? :)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
I think it's about time people stopped accusing him of things he obviously didn't do.

Then he should stand up and fight them like a man, not buy off his accusers like last time.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by lakih
I think its about time people stopped accusing him for things they dont have a clue about.

But then again... maybe cHo had a famous visitor up his rear? :)

Nope but another young boy may have, 12yrs old this time.

L

lakih

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Nope but another young boy may have, 12yrs old this time.

Theres your keywords... may have.

Its up to a court to deside what really happend, innocent untill proven guilty, even if you dont like someone as a person.

C

cHodAX

Theres your keywords... may have.

Its up to a court to deside what really happend, innocent untill proven guilty, even if you dont like someone as a person.

I never said otherwise, all I have said is that it is long overdue he was made to answer these accustations and the numerous others. It isn't a question of liking or disliking him, purely a matter of finding the truth whatever that may be.

E

Ekydus

Michael Jackson had no childhood. He went through a skin disease. Take this into account, now think, how can he not have mental problems?

I don't think he's a paedophile, the world he lives in just doesn't fit with ours.

However, I do not have all the facts, and as all views are, they can be changed.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Ekydus
He went through a skin disease.

Joe Jackson his father stated in a BBC interview the other day that he looks the way he does because of surgery.

I have no accused him of sex crimes but a number of people have going back almost 15 years, it is time we have the truth and if the truth says he has done these thing he must pay the same price as anyone else. If he is proven innocent then the people who have accused him need to be put on trial.

L

lakih

Your initial post sounds like an accusation :)
But im not here to argue against you, i just think its sad that the witch-hunt on him never seems to end. Just becuase your odd dont meen your evil, just ask Teh seel... :p

C

cHodAX

Your initial post sounds like an accusation :)
But im not here to argue against you, i just think its sad that the witch-hunt on him never seems to end. Just becuase your odd dont meen your evil, just ask Teh seel... :p

It sounds nothing like an accusation, I just think these rumours have been going round since 1988 and it time for the truth to come out one way or the other. Sure the topic sounds harsh but look at it this way, Jackson dodged charges last time because of holes in the Californian law. Those holes are now closed and it seems this accuser won't be bought off unlike the ones in the mid-90's. This time the law gets to decide the truth and not some tabliod journalists or a lawyer who brokers a deal.

M

Mid - Kirinia

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Long long overdue he was brought before a court to answer these allegations, he has used his money and power too many times to hide away from these accustations.

His money is the only reason he has even been accused of them in the first place in my opinion. I think the reason Michael Jackson didn't go to court is because he knew the odds probably weren't in his favour. When some parents have told their child to swear blind that he/she was abused by Michael Jackson, there's not many ways Jacko can actually prove otherwise.

Strange though isn't it, that a parent can say things to the media such as "Michael Jackson should be locked up, it's not safe for children with him on the loose" but flash 20 million dollars under their nose and suddenly they don't care if he's on the loose or not.

I think it's a load of rubbish myself. Just like when Arnie was campaigning for Governor, and about 10 or so women suddenly came forward saying he had harassed them. Was he still voted governor? Yes - because the majority of voters knew that the allegations were probably a load of made-up crap, because it is so common in today's America to accuse celebrities of such things.

So many accusations and false claims mean that the people that it has really happened to are not taken as seriously.

C

cHodAX

Mid - Kirinia I don't disagree with anything you have said, I just want the truth for once and that means court because there is no other way to even get close to it.

A

Aule Valar

i don't believe he is a peadofile, or harms the children he lives with at all, but he doesn't exactly live in the same world as the rest of us

O

old.job

I don't 'like ' Micheal Jackson cos I don't know him personally,but his music is awesome, Billie Jean is one of my top ten fav tracks of all time, he represents the glory days of pop when the release of a single was anticipated by a whole nation.

Most music these days is utter shite compared to MJ's.

But don't judge him by our own standards, he grew up with a thousand flash bulbs going off everywhere he went, everyone fawning over him, many friends were just there for the fame.
If he is a kiddie fiddler, it is as much our fault as his.

O

old.Tohtori

DAmn relocation hickups....

Kiddie:Mr. Jackson touched my bum!

Kiddie: Mr. JacksBOOM! (reload sound)

Mr. Asskicker: Who's next?

_39590629_da_203ap.jpg

"I personally did -not- touch Mr. Jacksons bum, but i did try an experimental drug on my dog last summer."

M

Madonion Slicer

IF found guilty of this crimes no matter what your up bringing child abuse is unacceptable.

Personally i think he is guilty, he pop career or life style have no sway with me fan or not, being accused of multiple offences of child abuse and having you home raided with warrents for an arrest. Do you really think Police would do this on a hunch and risk being sued for damages against MJ in the millions.

If this news story was about a normal guy from a ordinary place then there would not be such a denfence, the fact that MJ probably has one of the largest fan followings of all time means he will have people defending him all the way to the electric chair.

I really have no simpathy for the "man" and i use the word "man" loosely.

For instants Police always pull in the same people when a home or car is stolen, because they know these people are associated with the crime, i have never been accused of a crime as i sure most people here have not and why is this? because i do not associate with criminals or place myself in situations where i could be.

I know it is MJ and people here and around the world love him for his music, but do not be blinded by it please.

Anyway the facts are he will be arrested in the next couple of days and charged with multiple accounts of child related crimes, these are the facts so the world will be able to see what happens next for themselfs.

M

minstrel_kyra

I really hope the Department of Justice handles this properly, that its not just a bunch of baseless accusations of people after his money. I also really hope that he is innocent, then again I hate thinking of anyone being this disturbed to hurt children.

That said, he is by far one of the oddest people out there. Maybe he's just clueless. Maybe he is trying to make up for his father not being a caring and loving father. Or him trying to recapture his childhood and bring joy into the life of children who may not have that otherwise.

But here is something to consider: if you are going to try and help out children shouldn't you invite the parents and let the child and parents have their own suite? Having children who are not yours sleep in your bed (he admitted this) just strikes me as weird and not quite right.

I sure as hell wouldn't let my children sleep over at his house and when push comes to shove, I am sure those of you who support him wouldn't either.

Every child predator should be found and stopped but trying to prosecute those who are innocent merely for the financial benefit of others is wrong too. (not talking about the boy in the UK, I'm talking about the case from the US 10 yrs ago). Was that boy really molested? I don't know. If I was that parent though, I wouldn't just take a check and run along. If anyone were to mess with my children I would not be satisfied till they were locked away forever. That is what makes me wonder.

All we can do is sit back and hope the police do their job and find the truth.

C

Cyradix

And the accustation just happens to come at the same time as the release of his new single and best of cd.

D

Damini

The accusations were made a long time prior to the new CD being released, and the arrests were postponed due to the fact that all of the USA howls at the moon over Halloween, and this takes up a lot of police resources.

To be fair, if it wasn't for this, how many of us would even *know* he had a CD being released? He's a sad excuse for a musician, still riding on his past magnificence but never managing to drag himself into contemporary music. This accusation sabotage his release? Hah, it's the only reason we've even heard of his release.

Regardless of whether MJ is guilty of actual conduct or not, he should not be in charge of children. He is blatantly unfit to be a parent. It screams against every maternal bone in anyone's body to jerk a poor baby around frantically on his knee like he did when trying to feed it, let alone dangle a baby by it's armpits over a balcony to the sound of a screaming crowd. Those poor children are growing up in an environment where their own identity is permanently obscured, and the simple fact alone that they are white, blue eyed blonde hair white, yet their african american "father" insists they are his children and it's just coincedence they have absolutely no african american traits is yet another head mess for these poor kids.

Even if MJ isn't touching these kids that stay over inappropriately, what he is doing as a by product is grooming these children (even if by accident) for inappropriate relationships with adults. If you make it acceptible for your child to hold hands and sleep in a bed with a fully grown man, what the hell message is that sending for the future? I think it's incredibly inappropriate for a twelve year old boy to be holding hands with his father like that and sleeping in the same bed as him, let alone someone else.

MJ may only be accused of these things because of his money, but he sure as hell only gets away with it because of his money too. Imagine there was a guy in your neighbourhood who set up a playground in his garden, invited children inside to eat sweets and sleep in his bed? He would have the police round there in a flash, and parents would drive him out of that neighbourhood. He certainly wouldn't be allowed to adopt children.

I'll be watching this case with interest.

As a side note, the skin condition vitiligo MJ allegedly suffers from, it results in complete loss of pigmentation in patches of skin. It doesn't slowly bleach the colour from you. It's possible that MJ started bleaching his skin to lessen the dramatic effects of vitiligo, but if he'd have started doing that he would have known he'd have to go to complete albino to hide the effects. I've known dark skinned people with vitiligo, and certainly not a single one of them is now paler than me.

C

Cyfr

Didn't MJ say he had never had plastic surgery on some documentary? :p

O

old.tRoG

He said he'd only had plastic surgery twice, on his nose, and that was to help his breathing :)

You've been hit by! You've been hit by! You've been hit by... a smooth criminal! Aoooo!

A

Aussie-

The parents from that child try to get easy money from MJ , thats all. The past is against him, he has alot money -> easy target.

F

frogster

They said in a news conference they wont settle out of court and are not after his money.
They would get more money settling out of court if that were the case.

I also read that Jacko is supervised 24/7 when with kids to avoid stuff like this.

Imo, he's just a little fucked up, but not a fiddler. Time will tell.

D

Damini

He's supervised 24/7? I don't think he has adults sleeping in his room with him when he has children sleeping over.

F

frogster

Said on CBN(?) that apparently he does Oo

Was a statement by his lawyer saying that MJ is supervised at ALL times when in the company of children :O

O

old.Tohtori

Like this is the first time JackoWhacko has been accused of child molesting....

Didn't work last time parents!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom