Question Astral Weapons

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
OK, I have several old Astral Weapons in vault from old EU days. Problem is the stats have been updated on new ones, 7% thrust 8% crush resists added to new Alb Astral Illusions. Is there any way to hand the old ones in and get the new version?

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
I think there is a guy in the hall at oceanus that you can handle your ml10 stuff. You can even repair the durability on them

Afran

Part of the furniture
It's the Loremaster that you can buy artifact credit from via glass, he'll do the exchange.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They are lying, hand them over to me and I will errr, dispose of them for you!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
OK, I have several old Astral Weapons in vault from old EU days. Problem is the stats have been updated on new ones, 7% thrust 8% crush resists added to new Alb Astral Illusions. Is there any way to hand the old ones in and get the new version?

Just 'give' them to the Glass-vendor near the Arbiter which trains your ML's. You'll get an updated version back if the weapon you have has a name starting with Astral.

The old 'Duskwood' etc weapons do not upgrade, the NPC will not take them. You can try selling one ("By accident") and then /appeal the 'accidental' sell of the weapon. With a bit of luck they give you a new one back.

I'll accept payments in Astral Weapons if my information was any helpful :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom