Assassin's Creed Revelations

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I've never played a Creed game before but was tempted by the game being set in Constantinople. What a mistake... It is a turdfest of the highest order. The history is absolutely wrong, the idea behind the game s moronic and it is shit to play. Why are these games so popular, am I missing something?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
the previous ones were good .. as said before its not history its a game .. :p

Turamber

Part of the furniture
If you were playing Call of Duty and London was presented as being the capital of France you'd not be impressed. Having the Byzantine Empire in existence in the 16th century is equally moronic.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If you were playing Call of Duty and London was presented as being the capital of France you'd not be impressed. Having the Byzantine Empire in existence in the 16th century is equally moronic.

You mean Kratos didn't really kill Ares, the God of War?!

I AM SHOCKED.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's a franchise that for one reason or another I have never played. Are they any good?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Can't say I find the gameplay in number three particularly good. Some particularly unforgiving bits, just in the introduction levels. If there wasn't the possibility of seeing the designers idea of Constantinople I wouldn't bother with it at all.

You mean Kratos didn't really kill Ares, the God of War?!

I AM SHOCKED.

History =/= Mythology

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
3 the latest one is 4 isnt it.

i found 1 to be average 2 was really good ... 3 was similar to 2 so nothing much to improve if you played 2 then you could have played 3 but the story is nice .. 4 not tried yet .. will wait for it to get cheaper :)

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
They have royally fucked the horses in 3 (4) they wern't all that great to begin with but now they're all but unusable. Aside from that it's a pretty good game. The combat has been made quite a bit harder which is a good thing.

leggy

Probably Scottish
2 is a good game. Couldn't honestly give a shit about the accuracy of the history. I liked Braveheart and that was 2.5 hours of lies.

I'm tempted by 3 after reading about some of the changes. My biggest gripe was always the combat - while it looked nice it was always too simple to master.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
3 is incredibly po-faced, especially after last year's Red Dead Redemption.
Achingly long prologue/tutorial also, will put a lot of players off before it even gets started.
Protagonist is nowhere near as interesting as Ezio either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom