Assassin Poisons not working?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I heard that most of the Poisons are not working and people are abusing the new toxic poison.

Does anyone know when the poisons will be functioning proper?

Afran

Part of the furniture
ws/con doesn't work rest do and no eta on fix

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
ws/con broke, doesnt fire at all. dex/con works and the new dd poison can be reapplied each swing for a guaranteed fire (its supposed to be a 15% buff that fires first time).

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Aye im not enjoying it at all atm havent logged shade in 2 weeks :(

Its totally taking the piss out of people who enjoy assasin fights by making them even shorter and more timer use based , all i get now is people walkingthru and chain firing the dd envenom , all the old school assasins wanted was a 20% increase in dot damage , why all this extra shit nobody wanted ?

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Because bads like swinski WHINNNNNNNNEEEED that assasins where gimped for years and years. The devs don't understand balance, so in typical MMO style they've made assasins who swap DD poision every round with viper 3 out damage everything including savages and zerkers.

I fully expect ws/con to be fixed and DD poision to be unchanged before it gets nerfed into the ground in about 6 months...

aika

Can't get enough of FH
ws/con broke, doesnt fire at all. dex/con works and the new dd poison can be reapplied each swing for a guaranteed fire (its supposed to be a 15% buff that fires first time).

You best be kidding me
I didn't play daoc in a while, but if its true, then this is the single dumbest thing Mythic ever done.
Ah, well, glad I got my new PS3, much more fun than daoc.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
viper 3 dd poison and lifebane is insane :p.... enjoying all the retarded vamps running up to me and then falling over real quick :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
As a low RR assassin (3Lsomething) should I be looking at getting viper up before see hidden/purge?

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
As a low RR assassin (3Lsomething) should I be looking at getting viper up before see hidden/purge?

Well depends what you fight, I personally feel naked without purge 3 but viper 3 as the next ra would make sense if you're mostly fighting visibles.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
on my rr5 sb i couldnt do without purge3 now, though against visi's viper works wonders.

I just couldnt handle the step down to purge 2 to get it.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Aye im not enjoying it at all atm havent logged shade in 2 weeks :(

Its totally taking the piss out of people who enjoy assasin fights by making them even shorter and more timer use based , all i get now is people walkingthru and chain firing the dd envenom , all the old school assasins wanted was a 20% increase in dot damage , why all this extra shit nobody wanted ?

chain fireing ? once it procs u get a 30 second buff that alows it to proc on both weapons wich i find silly, hit a caster for 380+140crit+150 DD poisen mh 220+45crit+150dd poisen offhand about 260 on insta dd and on meteor shower another 150 lifebane and 100 dotmine :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

now while its like this i would drop purge since u can handle 1 full lenght stun from anything nowadays anyhow, and go viper2 u can kill plenty with just the lifebane and dd poisen and alotta strafeing more than purge 1 will save u every 15 mins,

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
It should be possible to work in some resist pierce / magic damage to increace that by another 10-15% without loosing too much else.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
its great now when some sily vamp comes running up then u take 50% off him first swing without a pa :).. sb's get the better deal with offhand swinging everytime and more chance of those dd's going off.. viper 3 for the win :p

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
The whole thing with the new poisons are imo a BIG fail from Mythic.
Getting hit for 200-400ish~ EXTRA from a assassin is just wrong.
But hey Mythic has never been good at balancing this game so FU Mythic :twak:

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
It's quite obvious mythic don't realise the dd fires every time an assain swaps.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Assanssin's really needed this buff ya know,you just need to learn new ways to fight assansins!

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Assanssin's really needed this buff ya know,you just need to learn new ways to fight assansins!

I really hope this was sarcasm, otherwise stfu !!!!
Assassin and need a buff in the same sentance....eeerrr :lol:

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
maybe people will think twice before popping stealth lore on assasins :p.. having alot of vamps run up to pop me then they die very fast :p.. payback realy is a bitch

liloe

It's my birthday today!
maybe people will think twice before popping stealth lore on assasins :p.. having alot of vamps run up to pop me then they die very fast :p.. payback realy is a bitch

Dementia spec is a bitch :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
totally retarded change,
assassins needed more defense, not offense.

Everz

FH is my second home
Pretty much with double toxic poisons i've done up to 600-700 a swing (without crit) when I tested it.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
well ive tested it during last days and it is completely totally fucked up
jump scout ice storm tempest pincer usually on 0-10% health fucking easymode :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Go go all brave men pork assassins!! ^ü^ü^pptotl PORK ASSASSINS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom