Assassin Missions - bugged or intentional?

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Just a query - didn't see any info' on a quick search.

Sometimes the assassin will simply disappear while you are beating on him, then you gotta wait 5+ minutes for a repop. Is this a bug or is it intentional?

If:

1) It's a bug - then why hasn't it been sorted out?

2) It's intentional - then why ffs? Just to piss some of us off even more? The way the whole game is lends itself to players who like to group all the time or join zergs, BGs, etc. - what about those among us who like to take a solo path to their aims if and when they can?

I don't like to whine - but, getting more and more fed up atm - this is such a small thing to fix that would mean a lot to me for sure.

J :mad:

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Never had this problem personally... have you sent it ro RN?

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
vanish !

op stealthers etc

also ive noticed this too, but only when i dragged the mob away from the tower u have to go to, to fight a mid or something. hasnt dissapeared while ive been fighting it where it spawns.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
It's intentional.

If you wait too long to start fighting, it'll just disappear again. Also, if you get too close to the tower itself, it'll disappear. That has been the missions' behaviour ever since the missions were added.

Why, I have no idea.

Stalkzor

Fledgling Freddie
Talking about buggy missions..

Going to Crau Outpost to kill Alb assassin ( as instructed ), run around for 10 minutes.. find nothing. I happen to wander around Crau Spire on my back to the main keep.. and then get jumped by the assassin ! Basically, no where near where the assassin was supposed to be..
That happened to me 3 or 4 times this week.

British

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
It's intentional.

If you wait too long to start fighting, it'll just disappear again. Also, if you get too close to the tower itself, it'll disappear. That has been the missions' behaviour ever since the missions were added.

Why, I have no idea.

Thanks all for replies - I notice it mostly on my casters - where I root it and run towards tower and beat it from afar - maybe if I run away from tower it won't disappear [although I know that contradicts what Elitestoner said] - will try it - thanks.

J :drink:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
note even if you start a fight and you kite them they will disapear also

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
This has happened to me on a few occasions. It can be a little frustratin when u get your target down to 10% and it suddenly disappears :(
I noticed it sometimes happens if it evades more than a couple of times in a row and therefore doesnt take any damage.

prolly "working as intended" tho :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom