Ask not what your realm can do for you..

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Ask what you can do for your realm..

Talk to your guildies.. what type of character would the guild be in need of to have atleast 1 strong Relic Raid or defence group?? Then perhaps some people from a guild decides to lvl togheter and the leveling goes fast and easy..

Would be a nice idea if each guild interested in helping the realm would check there lineups and have a look for what could be needed...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
alot of guilds have a policy of letting people play what they want to play rather than what the guild wants them to play :p

and afaik so does the guild im in so i dont think it would work :m00:

Gahlzor

Fledgling Freddie
I am all in for rolling whatever char you'd like. But i am RvR oriented and a midgroup would not work to well if none ever played healer for instance.

Darkseed

Fledgling Freddie
Gahlzor said:
I am all in for rolling whatever char you'd like. But i am RvR oriented and a midgroup would not work to well if none ever played healer for instance.

I would say healers are rather important in a grp yes :)

Spesh

Fledgling Freddie
Gahlzor said:

thane assist train 4tehwin! :clap:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>and a midgroup would not work to well if none ever played healer for instance

Somehow I dont think the number of healers is the problem and I cant get rid of the feeling that you wrote thane instead in your first version before posting :D

Actually Midgård would be a rather boring place if everyone made only fotm classes. The fps crowd should be happy that some players actually do chose classes for their inherent fun factor rather than just machinelike efficiency in rp farming. Just as in real life, variance is the key to having fun.

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Point of thread missed.. bye now i think most people have a "main" character that they like to play and usuallly play.. Im not telling you what TO play. would it be wrong to sit down with your own guild and make some plans so that each and every guild could have the tools needed to support a Relic Raid in best way possible.. being healer or whatever class...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom