asian earthquake

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
shocking loss of life, really is. however, it is somewhat of a ray of hope that pakistan calls on india for aid, and india responds and gives their all. maybes this can be carried over after this disaster and stop the threat of war over the affected region.

it just goes to show that, when not bickering about territory, who owns what, who's god is the best etc, simple, basic, humanity between peeps goes a long way. i hope that if anything good comes out of this its better relations between india and pakistan.. its been too long.

when events like this happen, much like the boxing day tsunami, everyone pulls together to at least even try fix things, make the suffering less, and eventually rebuild.

we dont care about religion, creed, colour when it comes to it.. peeps suffering, its too much to take, and we do something wherever we can. many many UK peeps will have lost family members coz of this, and my condolances go out to those peeps, cant imagine what its like..

but isnt it time we all put our differences behind us? u never know what is gonna happen. we are all human. we are all the same. and we all would do whatever it takes to save others whenever and wherever we can.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Adn yet again, if i say that i don't give a f*ck about the earthquake, i'm labeled unfit for society and a cruel, terrorist type wanker of a humanbeing.

Now that's accepting other people as they are.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i think saying you care when you dont care is worse than saying you dont care and meaning it tbh.

any hoo, totally agree hopefully something good will come from this, hopefully people will see and recognise this opportunity and use it wisely.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
I was shocked to see the devistation caused by this last night on the news and the aftermath.
It saddened me a great deal so maybe I ain't a heartless bastartd after all.
But after hearing 70,000 of the asain communitiy in Bradford are affected thro family ties and seeing that the main bulk of rescue team was ours (Rapid UK),I really hope the next Cleric preaching thinks twice about telling people to strap a bomb to there waist and blow up innocent people and remember how we helped them.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Dandare said:
I was shocked to see the devistation caused by this last night on the news and the aftermath.
It saddened me a great deal so maybe I ain't a heartless bastartd after all.
But after hearing 70,000 of the asain communitiy in Bradford are affected thro family ties and seeing that the main bulk of rescue team was ours (Rapid UK),I really hope the next Cleric preaching thinks twice about telling people to strap a bomb to there waist and blow up innocent people and remember how we helped them.

unfortunately thats about as likely as the moon being made of cheese.....we humans are a befuddling bunch and thats for sure

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Poor country = maximun deaths.

Had that been in LA or w/e the death amount would have been in the single or possibly double figures.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
well isnt this something we should be doing ALL the time for these peeps in at risk areas? how about sending in japanese engineers and showing them how to build earthquake proof buildings? yeah gonna cost more, but surely its worth it.. u cant put a price on life. its just info needed.. then a matter of some money.. money lol, something we made up.. human life however.. peeps children, fathers, mothers, family.. there's no price on that.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
well isnt this something we should be doing ALL the time for these peeps in at risk areas? how about sending in japanese engineers and showing them how to build earthquake proof buildings? yeah gonna cost more, but surely its worth it.. u cant put a price on life. its just info needed.. then a matter of some money.. money lol, something we made up.. human life however.. peeps children, fathers, mothers, family.. there's no price on that.
You are totally right mate and maybe and hopefully the whole country can stop being so stuborn as a goverment and for once this shit will stop and when they are re-built we can live a a unified World :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
ilaya said:
first time a earthquake that bad has happened in the area thats why the damage was so extensive, same way if there was a serious earthquake in london there would be a hell of alot more dmg than if it was in Japan. You cant really be ready for something you didnt know was coming, it was the combination of events that lead to so muhc loss of life. Following the initial earthquake the aftershoks coupled with very heavy rain meant roads were flooded and covered in debris stopping the rescue teams getting though.
But yeah shows that the peace talks between Pakistan and India are paying off since they sent alot of troops over the border to go help
Dandare said:
,I really hope the next Cleric preaching thinks twice about telling people to strap a bomb to there waist and blow up innocent people and remember how we helped them.
Unfortunately i doubt it, seeing as these Clerics laughably say they are preaching hate in the name of Islam when in fact everything they preach is in contridiction to it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
But yeah shows that the peace talks between Pakistan and India are paying off since they sent alot of troops over the border to go help

Just wait until the crisis is over. The troops ain't going home, much like americans "invading" silently all parts of the world when they "help" people in need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom