Ashley Madison Hack

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Anyone wanna confess?

I kinda feel like this is karma, I wonder if we'll get any big names out there.

I wonder if anyone had an account made as a joke by a mate, and now they're getting divorced because of it.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The data shows whether email accounts were verified or not, so unless someone had access to your email account and confirmed the account was legit, anyone with a confirmed account in the data dump is probably a member.

I love the SNP MP who said "my email got hacked". Sure :)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I don't get this though, surely if you were going to sign up for that kind of site, you would use a fake different email and false name?

You would have to be an idiot to enter your details on any web site if you knew you were doing something that dodgy

ECA

I am a FH squatter
People are stupid, arrogant and don't understand technology.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Or they simply don't care.

Think about it, they've already made a concious decision to step outside of their marriage and fuck someone else. The consequences will have gone through their minds (what if their partner reads their emails, what if they leave a tablet or smartphone kicking around). Even with all this data being released, assuming they're technologically ignorant, how will their partners find out?

It's not like they're releasing information on people who made a poor decision and fucked a prostitute on a business trip and regretted it, these people are actively seeking other partners.

Gwadien

Meh, if you want out of a marriage, you cheat, you hope you get found, but you don't want really to get found out.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
WTF, surely 50% of the people on dating sites are married, and why would you bother with that site, just log on and lie when you meet them..everybody does.

Gwadien

WTF, surely 50% of the people on dating sites are married, and why would you bother with that site, just log on and lie when you meet them..everybody does.
Is that a confession?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I don't get this though, surely if you were going to sign up for that kind of site, you would use a fake different email and false name?

You would have to be an idiot to enter your details on any web site if you knew you were doing something that dodgy

I was under the impression they got billing details as well. Which would have to be real name. Fucking terrible Information Security.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Is that a confession?
I couldn't imagine ever..ever..ever using anything online to meet a woman, I have to circle a potential mate for weeks before even considering talking to her, the thought of meeting someone from a photograph....I would be disappointed everytime.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I couldn't imagine ever..ever..ever using anything online to meet a woman, I have to circle a potential mate for weeks before even considering talking to her, the thought of meeting someone from a photograph....I would be disappointed everytime.
And you arnt a disappointment usually?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The data shows whether email accounts were verified or not, so unless someone had access to your email account and confirmed the account was legit, anyone with a confirmed account in the data dump is probably a member.

I love the SNP MP who said "my email got hacked". Sure :)
The mp was one of the unverified emails though?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The mp was one of the unverified emails though?

I actually have no idea.
I just find it hilarious that anyone would bother signing an unknown SNP MP up for this kind of site for a laugh... as if anyone had heard of that person before or after this.
Think about it, how does that ever affect the MP - unless the sites details are released like this - they sure as fuck didn't release the user dbs just to fuck with 1 SNP MP lol.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ofc she used it... or at least signed up for it while pissed.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
You seen her? How she managed to get married in the first place is beyond me.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I hope it doesn't reveal what me and @Jupitus have been up to, I just fancied a go on a midget :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
5'8", which as everyone knows is the perfect and most optimal height.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom