Ashes to Ashes

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The sequel to hit BBC show 'Life on Mars'. I am bitterly disappointed so far, it has been utter dogshit. :( The main character is annoying and very poorly acted, whoever cast that useless bint in the lead role needs a good slapping. They have also completely neutered the Gene Hunt character, he is but a shadow of his former self. Seriously, they have nearly killed the show for me after only two episodes. Life on Mars was borderline genius but this new sequel feels forced and the scripts don't have the same warmth as the original. Combine that with some poor casting and it really it a terrible shame. :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I enjoyed the first episode. But the 2nd was a pile of shit.

Life on Mars was superb. And you're right. They seem to have dumbed-down Hunt's character.

The female DCI - whatever her name is - needs to have her arse slapped, then shagged into next month

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I didn't say what year...I meant March 2014

ashestoashesBBC_450x250.jpg

soze

I am a FH squatter
I do not really like it i just do not see why they had to go all life on Mars again why not just have a Gene Hunt TV Show it would have done well as people like the character. Instead we get some cheap carbon copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom