Ash Cloud

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Maybe he'll stop throwing pokéballs at you and hitting you with his gunblade...? :(

Marc

FH is my second home
Im going to Greece in 2 weeks. The fucker better not ruin my holiday!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Im going to Greece in 2 weeks. The fucker better not ruin my holiday!

It'll be way over by then.. But your boss might have some extra work that needs to be done!

Marc

FH is my second home
It'll be way over by then.. But your boss might have some extra work that needs to be done!

Nope. After the shit he pulled for the Barca/Arse game, he knows he owes me.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You are gonna need a holiday after Real Madrid nick your title. :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
and so i rebooked my flights for today, and they close the airspace just a few hours before im supposed to take off :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nope. After the shit he pulled for the Barca/Arse game, he knows he owes me.

Bless, still thinking that boss/employee relationship works like that.

Best part about this second cloud is the perfect example of irony, when the icelandic(i think) or some such minister of some or other was suppsed to fly to germany, but flight was cancelled. Irony being that he as supposed to talk about the last ashcloud and problems caused :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
bah I'm having yet another year without a holiday so I don't care, doubt if the ash will interfere with my train journey to Aberystwyth in June tbh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

A very lose use of the term owned there.

If marc thinks his boss owns him something(outside pay etc contract sh*t) and is somehow in a position of "must do", that's delusion.

If he does pay this favor or some such, that's a nice boss.

It's still a delusion of how things work.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
bah I'm having yet another year without a holiday so I don't care, doubt if the ash will interfere with my train journey to Aberystwyth in June tbh.

gonna get earthquakes then :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
On my last psot; don't get me wrong, if MArc can go through life without ever having to get the "yeah i promised but can't do" boss around, more pwoer to him and i don't doubt his boss being a ncie fella at all, merely an observation from the work enviroment that the boss unit will not hesitate to disappoint if need be.

Marc

FH is my second home
A very lose use of the term owned there.

If marc thinks his boss owns him something(outside pay etc contract sh*t) and is somehow in a position of "must do", that's delusion.

If he does pay this favor or some such, that's a nice boss.

It's still a delusion of how things work.

No, its not a delusion. You might think it is but you know feck all. Just for once stfu. You know nothing about my boss. I know I will be able to call the favour in whenever I want because ive done it before.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No, its not a delusion. You might think it is but you know feck all. Just for once stfu. You know nothing about my boss. I know I will be able to call the favour in whenever I want because ive done it before.

Completely misunderstood it and actually thought i'm saying that your boss isn't nice.

i'm saying the delusion is to think there's an obligation.

Marc

FH is my second home
Completely misunderstood it and actually thought i'm saying that your boss isn't nice.

i'm saying the delusion is to think there's an obligation.

Are you retarded? Seriously, I have to ask you this question because you just ignore what I say and talk about something else. I never said there was an obligation, you started going on about some bullshit obligations.

I will spell it out one last time for you. My..Boss..Owes..Me..And..He..Knows..It..

Just leave it there you cretin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom