Food Asda got some booze offers on

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Why is JD so expensive atm?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
smirnoff ice LOL FAGGOT ALERT

Not for me mater, on the wagon at the moment since I had my throat and stomach burnt to fuck. My mates birthday, him and his missus love the stuff. Personally I find it far too sugary.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bottle of Jim is only 15 quid as well.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Used to shotgun that stuff with a bendy staw in whetherspoons. 4 for £5 I think it was.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i bet you were first in line to trade in your rampant rabbit

soze

I am a FH squatter
I got a Bottle of Black Label and a bottle of Gentlemen Jack for £30 this morning :) What a great trip that was.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
How did you burn your throat and stomach ffs?

You were on holiday, won't have seen the thread so here is a quote...

Slowly starting to feel ok, basically here is what happened.

Went out Saturday night, got shitfaced on my usual vodka and coke tipple. Woke Sunday morning, throat was sore and stomach a bit off but a Resolve helped me get through the day. By the evening my stomach was starting to feel on fire and the lower part of my throat felt like it was swelling closed. Woke up Monday morning and actually thought I might be dying or my stomach had ruptured, melodramatic maybe but I really was in serious pain...

...so I tried a ton of stuff to help settle my stomach down but nothing was helping. The only thing I could get in was water, anything hot or acidic just ripped my guts apart to the point of crying like a little girl. I rang NHS Direct, useless cnuts spent 30 minutes telling me to do all the things I had already done. I took more lanzaprole so at least my stomach wasn't pumping more acid onto an already very sore stomach and upper intestine.

Tuesday morning was a touch better but still in bits, hadn't been able to eat for almost 2 days and drinking was still mighty painful. Booked an emergency appointment with my G.P. and within 2 minutes he sent me directly to the local hospital. Spent hours there, underwent numerous tests and had a camera shoved down into my stomach, then they gave me the results. I had ulcers all down the back of my throat and into my stomach, my throat and stomach was also red raw, most probably my upper intestines too. The doctors didn't know what to make of it and said even drinking an awful lot of alcohol should not have had this effect. Anyway they put me on more meds, I have been limited to drinking glucose drinks and water until weekend when they will reassess me.

As it stands I still have ulcers in my throat, I know because I feel them every time I talk or drink. My stomach seems to have settled down, probably the lanzaprole and gaviscon are giving it a chance to heal but sadly my throat seems to be healing very very slowly to the point where I am still not sleeping much. Have lost 4lb in weight so far and not in a good way, basically feel like crap. Spoke to my brother who has a Phd in Bio-medical sciences, he is convinced that the vodka I was served came from an illegal source and must have contained methanol at above safe levels. The problem is that I drank in 5 different places that night and so I cannot isolate where it might have happened, regardless I have spoken to trading standards anyway and they are going to look into it.

In future I am going to have to stick to crap like Smirnoff ice if I want vodka, at least I know what I am getting that way.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dirty fucker lol you been in the shower again cho???

...what about gargling?

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Cho getting a crate of Smirnoff Ice for a party. Must be another 18 year olds birthday party? giggity giggity giggity

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Cho getting a crate of Smirnoff Ice for a party. Must be another 18 year olds birthday party? giggity giggity giggity

Actually it is my mate Dave's 37th but there will be some 18-21's there. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom