/as what do you think?

tierk

Part of the furniture
How do people feel about the level of information they getting on /as relating to alb /mids movements in RvR zones? Curious to know how people feel about the amount of info they getting from it, whether people think they getting too little info or feel the /as channel is already over spammed?

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
it tends to fluctuate imo. some days little or no info then people yellin all over the place but as long as we are getting the acurate info i don't really care

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
number of groups .... location ... from which realm

what other info would you possible need apart from maybe if jimmythepost is around :eek:

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
sometimes i miss the ol HOf alliance as spam :p

but yeah as nuked says theres no much else you need just where they are, who they are and how many there are

Kinzana

Fledgling Freddie
/as is overspammed just make rvr cg's or bg's and leave /as for short 'really' important stuff or something :eek:

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
What Alliance?
CF alliance is normaly ok pure RvR with spam at non prime time and random leet people saying something stupid now and then.

CBH alliance what i seen lately is more quiet mostly but burst out in spam from time to time.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
CBH ain't that much different really !

didyoufeelpac

Fledgling Freddie
depends imo if there is a rvr chat group or no . and depends ofc if people die in 1 fg vs 1 fg they dont say it in /as neither need to pm to get the info :D but if there is a zerg info came fast .

tierk

Part of the furniture
didyoufeelpac said:
depends imo if there is a rvr chat group or no . and depends ofc if people die in 1 fg vs 1 fg they dont say it in /as neither need to pm to get the info.

Your quote is the reason i posted tbh, as i always see death spam for hibbies in Emain but rarely see anything on /as giving details of numbers and loc and direction. It doesnt take very long to do a /who emain and if you find that there are groups in emain then why not post loc etc so the realm mates can try to finish off the job that the dead group started.
Not saying that people should use /as for zerging but it cant hurt for grps getting wiped to give a little detail on location numbers etc for realm mates to come finish em off the aggro.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
number of groups .... location ... from which realm

what other info would you possible need apart from maybe if jimmythepost is around :eek:

Jimmythepost - one of the nicest guys in my Realm TBH :)

Miho

Fledgling Freddie
Well, being a bit sarcastic, I would say that /as seems to be playground for few people and everyone else gets yelled at no matter what. :p

So basically, unless I see enemies on Dagda or Scath, I won't mention it. :D

Ogri

Fledgling Freddie
oblimov said:
sometimes i miss the ol HOf alliance as spam :p

And thus spoke the lord of spam, as he twitcheth in thee dusty Glaswegian cracks and crevices, spewing forth huge monalogues of dihaorrea of the verbal kind.

Ogri

Fledgling Freddie
HoF /as was always a good place to chew the cudd for some of hibs smaller guilds, which helped maintain cross guild relations, at the same time as being functional for rvr, pve events, and general announcements. But this had its downfall eventually, as many people began to tire of the spam, particularly when some of the guilds in the alliance expanded.
But in saying that, time changes most things, and fair play to CF for maintaining what I would call a model /as channel, which is consistently informative, but where it counts.

didyoufeelpac

Fledgling Freddie
i meant to say that if people die of fg that means they wiped and dont give info even if you pm them . you know scared what people say etc ^^ .

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
I've been shot down in flames for announcing what I felt was important stuff on the CBH /as before. Unless it's a ml raid or an incomming rr I hardly say anything on it.

Tairirion

Fledgling Freddie
Khefru said:
I've been shot down in flames for announcing what I felt was important stuff on the CBH /as before. Unless it's a ml raid or an incomming rr I hardly say anything on it.

What he said.
Well at least the ML announcements are getting spammed into /as channel. ;)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
it isnt just a case of info being passed.. its a case of well.. who the hell is gonna do anything about it? we being zerged fellow hibbies.. and we aint zerging back.. so whats point of saying 8fg albs at amg if only 1 fg in emain?..

we should take in all the info and USE it.. zerg the buggers back..

it has just struck 17th sept here.. i suggest 1 week SOLID of (non-leet) hibs zerging back in emain.. we gotta learn..

i will resume playing later today after watching toon play.. and will lead if needed.. but let me just say.. we dont enter emain unless we less than 3fg.. so dont expect massive rp's.. just expect kills :) we need to learn how to work together.. then when it all clicks....

then perhaps msgs on /as may be more relavant to other peeps in emain.. i.e. the 24/7 counter zerg..

keep those bastards outta hibernia!! :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Even since leetist hib groups started going out that don't give a shit about the rest of their realmates, I mostly don't even bother posting info on /as. I don't even care about sharing info on cgs either. The only info I give are to people that I already know and that's through PMs.

Let the leeters find out themselves where the action takes place!

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Post Mortem is the only guild that regulary give out info on Emain or Odins status, we are the realm Eyes and Ears. See all , Hear all, Know all and we Kill all.

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
i like that Tdaer elph fellow i swear he always flirts with me!!! such handsome more like a tigggr than an elph!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom