As I am...

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
OLD!!! I miss all the old games...

I just wish they would remake some of the old games... like...

Bloodwych 1 and 2, Lasersquad, Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder, Full Throttle etc...

What games would you like to be remade?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Wants Ghouls and Ghosts in 3D, or have they done it?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Barbarian and Double Dragon ofc

A Golden Axe remake would also be lovely

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
What games would you like to be remade?

You can´t reproduce the charm of the old games, partly because they are "soft-painted" by your memories.
I decided to build me a retro PC a couple of months ago. I wanted to play some of the old games like Thief: Dark Project, Heroes of Might and Magic etc. And when I finally got it to work, it turned out that all those games were looking horrible.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Star Control 2 MMO would make me jizz my pants more then imagining amanda tapping and milla jovovich taking a shower together.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Come to think of it "Jet Set Willy" used to be a cool game to play. Perhaps a reboot of that would be good!

Oh and Gauntlet...

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Would be happy with an updated version of Freespace, the Open Source guys have done a great job, but would love to see a whole new engine and massive ships. Aside from that a new version of X-Wing Alliance or Homeworld.

Vae

Resident Freddy
I want a new X-wing or Tie Fighter game. NOT some crap episode 1-3 game though. Must be proper X-wings!

Hell I'd even be happy if they literally just remade it with updated graphics etc.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
UFO, C&C, Doom, X-Wing, Delta Force, GTA, Constructor (epic funny game), Age of Empires, Baldurs Gate / IWD, Aliens versus Predator, soldiers of fortune, lots and lots of others.

Most have been remade, but were never as fun as the originals. Most I use to play on 2-4 way lan everyday, or link up as we use to call it :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Magic Carpet or another Theme Park if possible.

So many wasted hours on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom