>>>Artiraid thursday 18.00 cet<<<

auroria

Banned
Gonne do the volcanus artis, and aerus artis, aswell as others if there is much wish

volcanus= som, malice, battler, ms, tart, erinys(if enough)
aerus=gov, cs, jacina, bragg(if someone tell me how), perhaps foppish if enough/right classes etc

can and will 90% surely do more artis on request

Meet up at prydwen volcanus thursday 18.00 cet,and we blast through artis
bg will be on traktorlesben-p, want all to listen to me and follow my orders even though they might sound abit kinky. show up with a good laugh(and ur animists) :p

Knothead

Fledgling Freddie
thing is all the uk people who work will be unable to attend as most of us finish work at 5pm(18:00 cet)

auroria

Banned
Knothead said:
thing is all the uk people who work will be unable to attend as most of us finish work at 5pm(18:00 cet)
so 18.30 better? cant start later, in any case you english folks can join up when u can ;)

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Thursday Arti raid... humm
Ill be wanting to join, now weather i can or cant is a differant matter, ill be bringing my ranger to it to mainly get GS... an hopefuly alot more too :)

so ill be coming, just if i dont show up dont flip the lid

auroria

Banned
VegetaFH1 said:
Thursday Arti raid... humm
Ill be wanting to join, now weather i can or cant is a differant matter, ill be bringing my ranger to it to mainly get GS... an hopefuly alot more too :)

so ill be coming, just if i dont show up dont flip the lid
course not, its not a sign up, just nice to know like aprox how many coming :)

if u can bring ani plz tell :p

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
coming and hopefully bringing an animist or two with me :D

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
would like to join with druid if we can do eternal plant and staff of gods encounters too ?

auroria

Banned
Mikor said:
would like to join with druid if we can do eternal plant and staff of gods encounters too ?
ye sure, at least eternal if its up ;)

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to suggest that basic artis like EoY, Eternal plant are included, since these are essential to all support classes :)

auroria

Banned
Maril said:
Would like to suggest that basic artis like EoY, Eternal plant are included, since these are essential to all support classes :)
japjap, egg will be done, but will see with zoarkat, how much time i got left etc ;)

Panzer

Fledgling Freddie
braggarts .. 3 anis set gt 1000 so that the target is a little outside the ring surrounding karise .. shroom up .. all walk into range .. and BOOOM!! :p

Some healing to help keep em alive whilst in range helps .. or pull em out of range once the shrooms start firing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom