Artifact XP rate

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone else had a chance to try leveling any artifacts?

I am doing EDS at the moment on my Scout. I can't say I am impressed :(

I thought all artifacts were supposed to XP at the same rate as Battler/SoM now, but EDS seems as slow as it was before.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
they all level at the same rate as the mid-range ones.

The ones that levelled superfast (e.g. anything that was originally RvR only and SoM) still level at the same speed but everything else is around the same speed as e.g. egg of youth

Malice will be faster than it used to be for example.

Plus everything levels everywhere now;)

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
they all level at the same rate as the mid-range ones.

The ones that levelled superfast (e.g. anything that was originally RvR only and SoM) still level at the same speed but everything else is around the same speed as e.g. egg of youth

Malice will be faster than it used to be for example.

Plus everything levels everywhere now;)

Artifacts leveling everywhere is a definate bonus. I wasn't aware of the two tier leveling speed. I suppose disappointment is what results from believing rumours ;)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
The leveling everywhere didnt mean to much imo. Always poc for pbaoe grps, and loads and loads of places in rvr where you can chain orange-red without seeing a enemy. I used like 1 week south of crim leveling malice on inf. Cant recall seeing more than 1 enemy.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I leveled Jacinas and Zo today on my cabalist. Took like an hour to gain 2-3~ levels. So I'm quite happy with that. That was solo with bb in group as well.

When I did on US, we had a pbae group in AC, and it took max 2 hours to level all artis to 10 :p

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Do they level even in insta's ? and do you get teh bonus exp as well ;) ?

Abomi

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
Do they level even in insta's ? and do you get teh bonus exp as well ;) ?

They should level in instances, but I doubt they'll get the bonus xp. It's the equivalent of a quest so...

Would be very nice if they do though :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
just xp'd my artis to 10 in about 4 hours all in all. about 2 levels caba/tic duo and 8 levels caba/caba/tic. really really nice :)

battler, gov, egg, zoarkat, crocring and feather cloak all leveled at the same rate. or maybe battler was a bit faster, i dont remember because it was higher level from rvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom