Belt of the Sun

Golden Scarab Vest
Guard of Valor

Goddess Necklace
Ring of Dances

go research them at google.com :p

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
thanks, does stealth lore stack? wouldnt be much point getting all these otherwise :)

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
They dont stack, but in this patch they last 10 mins with 15 mins timer, and with 2 of them you'll have stealth lore all the time, use one whilst other one is recharging etc.

But all this changes in the next patch. for the worse (if u're a stealther, esp. non assasin)

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
cool, is there a limit on the number of artifacts you can have on at once?

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Ivynoxia said:
They dont stack, but in this patch they last 10 mins with 15 mins timer, and with 2 of them you'll have stealth lore all the time, use one whilst other one is recharging etc.

But all this changes in the next patch. for the worse (if u're a stealther, esp. non assasin)

Not even gonna bother taking my stealther to RvR till 1.68 is out! Spend a month or so in PvE \o/

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
I've was doing that around october last year.. but i was too slow and did'nt get the drops i needed til 3 weeks before toa launch, so i cancelled my plans, sold all those drops, and now i'm working on my toa template. lol.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Ivynoxia said:

Why does it change for the worse? Its for the better surely, 1:30 timer is much better than people running around with SL on permanently. Its now like a poor mans TS? Well thats the way I read it anyways..

Plus if you own some SL items it counteracts making you harder to see?

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
When you activate SL it gives you better detection and also at the same time counter-act the effect of enemy's SL. Both sides with SL up = same as both not having SL.

It used to be that if you had two SL items, you could have SL up at all times and you were safe from being SL'd by others. The shortening of the timer means you can no longer give yourself 100% SL protection. So you have to use it at strategic points where you are likely to run into other SL users.

With the effect increased, even non stealthers can see you at See Hidden range when they have their SL up and you dont.

Bad huh?

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm okay that sucks :eek7:

Looks like we will be seeing a lot more full groups of stealthers and not so many soloers in the future then. Dark Age for Stealthers!

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Ivynoxia said:
When activate SL it puts gives you better detection and also at the same time counter-act the effect of enemy's SL. Both sides with SL up = same as both not having SL.

It used to be that if you had two SL items, you could have SL up at all times and you were safe from being SL'd others. The shortening of the timer means you can no longer give yourself 100% SL protection. So you have to use it at strategic points where you are likely to run into other SL users.

With the effect increased, even non stealthers can see you at See Hidden range when they have their SL up and you dont.

Bad huh?

Thats is very bad! How the hell can non stealth characters use stealth lore?!?!? Thats like a stealther using some non - stealth ability off a drop!?!

Mythic sux ass. Stupid f**king stupid

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
at least we still _have_ stealth
:fluffle:

I think mythic doesn't like the idea of a 100% stealth class, remember the one-hit-kill-u-stay-stealth nerf in in 1.50?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom