Artifact Repair Costs - QQ no more...

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
[13-09-2006] Tonight's fixes

A few fixes following version 1.84's release were applied this evening :
- Certain artifacts' repair fees hadn't been reduced. The 50 % discount now applies properly.
- Hibernians who left the frontier areas for the classic areas would end up in texture less keeps. They now arrive where they should.

Eventually, the statues erected for the first adventurers who solved the Atlantean Tablet enigma now stand in the capital cities.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Can't you read?

FFS - I'm trying hard not to lose what little patience I have but you're testing me TBH.

Last night people were QQ because the artifact repair costs did not appear to be any different. GoA then updated their News page (see first post) explaining that an aspect of the patch hadn't been applied properly and artifact repair costs would now be correctly reduced across the board for all artifacts.

Is that clear or do I need to get some crayons out? :rolleyes:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Moaning Myrtle said:
Can't you read?

FFS - I'm trying hard not to lose what little patience I have but you're testing me TBH.

Last night people were QQ because the artifact repair costs did not appear to be any different. GoA then updated their News page (see first post) explaining that an aspect of the patch hadn't been applied properly and artifact repair costs would now be correctly reduced across the board for all artifacts.

Thought i'd save you some time

Crayons%208-pk%20Item%20445741.jpg

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Moaning Myrtle said:
Can't you read?

LOL

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
Can't you read?

Is that clear or do I need to get some crayons out?

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
does autoloot work proper yet? And the CMs?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Moaning Myrtle said:
Can't you read?

hehe

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Well so I will have to use rightnow to get half the money I wasted last night then. I did think it was expensive... but just put it down to long time between repairs.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
does autoloot work proper yet? And the CMs?
atleast they said CM work now, no idea about autoloot.... dunno, imo it wasnt broken :p havent done much pve lately

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Autoloot worked fine in 1.83 is it borked now? Didn't checked tbh.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
They were supposed to increase the radius on autoloot, but yesterday night didn't noticed any increase on Co5 dungeon. Dunno about CM's still using 2 acc's trick...

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Yep, artifact prices are still at "normal" price. Checked both smith in my house AND in gothwaite.

Myth busted xD

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
cms must be fixed, sold for 5p in just 1 day :). And dubblecheked with bot it could see it all.
They aint ever gonna fix artis, if a hotfix cant do it, nothing can. Autoloot is still crap from what i have tryed, meleeing a mob to death and getting "to far away"

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kaun_IA said:
atleast they said CM work now, no idea about autoloot.... dunno, imo it wasnt broken :p havent done much pve lately

trust me, the range on autoloot was fuked up, way too short and GOA didnt fix it, just wondered if it got better this patch :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
cms must be fixed, sold for 5p in just 1 day :). And dubblecheked with bot it could see it all.
They aint ever gonna fix artis, if a hotfix cant do it, nothing can. Autoloot is still crap from what i have tryed, meleeing a mob to death and getting "to far away"

argh.. :s

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
Can't you read?

yes i can read, but instead of spam in FH log in the game and check that it doesnt work:kissit:

ProDMaN

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
Can't you read?

i have a question for u Mr.NoPatience,

Will they fix the arti repair cost:confused:

stop read patch notes and test it on game noob

Hauwyth

Fledgling Freddie
Repairs still cost the same as before.

As for autoloot, the autoloot range has been increased in 1.85 not 1.84.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Artifact repair is still incredibly high in 1.85. On top of paying for charges & pots I am at the point of having to PvE to keep myself afloat.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Hauwyth said:
Repairs still cost the same as before.

As for autoloot, the autoloot range has been increased in 1.85 not 1.84.

yeh, but already in 1.82 it wasnt functioning properly when we got it in EU, and now its 1.84 and still not fixed properly. Works perfectly fine in US right from when it came ingame.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
ProDMaN said:
i have a question for u Mr.NoPatience,

Will they fix the arti repair cost:confused:

stop read patch notes and test it on game noob

Random post from a random player.../dismiss

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
NeLSoN said:
yes i can read, but instead of spam in FH log in the game and check that it doesnt work:kissit:

Since when has quotes from GoAs News Page been considered spam? Here's 1G, buy yourself a clue...

Rinusch

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
Since when has quotes from GoAs News Page been considered spam? Here's 1G, buy yourself a clue...

Aaawh so much wub!
:fluffle:

Now get ur furry behind back into the game m8, we miss you :p

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
ProDMaN said:
you are pathetic :(

I am not, you are.

The reason you are is because I took time out of my life to browse the GoA website, then make a post here because I saw people were concerned about the prices. Then, instead of thanking me for helping the community, I get flamed by you fuckwits for the contents of a post I didn't even write!

Now do you get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom