Artifact Question :>

Eyacua

Fledgling Freddie
I have been reading some forums and i noticed that some ppl say that there is a max of artifacts u can have, i wonder if that means u cant equip more than XX artifacts or just the number of artifact quest u can done and then whats the number of that *cap* of artifacts ;P.

Plz if someone know ill be pleased to read the answer ¬¬.

:drink:

Aerisa

Fledgling Freddie
aye, i would like to know if artifact quests are repeatable too so you can get two of same item etc or if you choose item at end of quest repeat to get a diff one.

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
I believe you can have one artifact of each type, so one ring, one belt, one weapon and so on. So pick and choose carefully, would be nice if we had some kind of system where a quest item or artifact breaks, you hand it in and the quest is cleared so you can do it again.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
I've read that artefact quests are one time only, so look after them. I got a question too.. do you have to have the artefact equiped or just in your inventory for it to level?

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Culanan said:
I believe you can have one artifact of each type, so one ring, one belt, one weapon and so on. So pick and choose carefully, would be nice if we had some kind of system where a quest item or artifact breaks, you hand it in and the quest is cleared so you can do it again.
blademaster in our guild has battler and croc dagger. other bm uses battler/malice axe.

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
You can get and use as many different artifacts as you like.

But you can only activate each specific artifact once.

That means if it wears out you cannot replace it with the same artifact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom