Artifact quest thingys

specialdave

Fledgling Freddie
From looking at various sites you appear to need the following in order to activate an artifact:

1. The artifact itself;
2. The 3 associated scrolls;and
3. The encounter credit.

My problem is with the last bit. I have successfully activated the belt of sun, but as far as I am aware I never had received a 'quest' as such. I was told that you can tell if you have the encounter credit by looking in /quest, which I did before activating it and there was nothing listed.

After activating it i got the message in /quest saying 'belt of sun completed'.

My concern is that if I go after further artifacts (which require a group) do I need to make sure I have spoken with a NPC first to ensure I get the encounter credit? It would be a pain to have killed the mob, got the artifact only to discover I need to speak with NPC 'X' first then rekill said mob before I can activate the dohickey!

Hope that makes sense! Thanks for assistance in advance!

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Do you need credit for an artifact ?

Yesterday I managed to aquire all 3 scrolls needed for Traitors Dagger, then a few really kind guild members helped my get the item drop, didnt notice any credit at all, but the artifact is acticated and slowly leveling up now :)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Encounter is "Being there" when the actual artifact got obtained.

For example on belt of the sun you need to be there when the belt is removed from the pedestal.

and Harpy feathers cloak, you need to be there/be grouped with one who is killing one of those Aedage Harpies.. this is an Encounter.

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
If you are in the group that kills an artifact encounter then you get credit.. you should see a message that says summat like 'you have completed quest blah blah'. You dont have to speak to anyone before hand, just kill the mob.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
on the end of the hero hall at right, there is an npc that explain it all. The last thingy is that you have to take part to kill the mob that drop the artifact. greetings

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Deadnala said:
on the end of the hero hall at right, there is an npc that explain it all. The last thingy is that you have to take part to kill the mob that drop the artifact. greetings

Gasp !!! talk to a NPC and actualy read the text without franticaly clicking on the [white text] :) never... hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom