Artifact madness

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Spear of kings, definitely a headache while soloing with my bb.

60% in 2 hours, chaining orange wolves in malmo. So don't try to solo xp it :)

Battler- Easy, xps in rvr
GoV- Super easy, 30-40 orange/yellows mobs at same time with my bros sm+fopbot+me guarding him
SoM- Also a warm spring breeze, l10 in a few hours soloing mobs in trollheim
BoS- Not so easy, needs a ton of xp but doable alone due to it xping on anything at daytime

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Cougar said:
but Dreamsphere probably win due to 50% downtime

For you or for everyone? I think it's relatively easy to xp ds in pbae groups since you can find good camps for it in moderna :p. Not for spear of kings which is harder in my opinion.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
all easy to get in hib :D

easy-mode animist mode :D

Wondering how many keyboards have beedn fooked by jamming the pet spamming key!! :m00:

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Hardest to exp:
GSV around 2.5-3 hours/level if you duo in Typhoon's Reach with BB outside of the group.. (2 hunters)

Winged Helm: 2.5h/level if you kill nonstop harpies at the EoY hill.. hardest part is to find it uncamped. (Got one on lvl 10 and one on lvl 6 :) )

Mariashas Gloves: Went faster than I thought... around 2h/level.

GoV and Malice was easy to level just took some time.. 2h/level or something.
10 levels on SoM = 1.5 level on Malice.

Hardest to get if you don't count the artifacts that needs a zerg to complete has to be GoV and Cloudsong since it is camped 24/7.

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
hardest to get: jacinas, erinys and tablet (on alb QQ shrooms)
hardest to xp: scorpions by far(did 50-80hours to lvl mine to lvl10 using damageshield proc, theurg bot and bbot spec or last lvls as smite spec+bbot)
or DS now

artis i xped(time/level):
scorps tail : see above :x
jacinas: duo with pally 4hours/fg pbaoe: 2hours/3ppl DD debuff grp:bit less then 2hours
EoY: one ml5raid/1,5-3hours in small grp
Sog: 1,5hour fop+ddcaster at monkwall
scalarz: 40mins liches duo
Zo: 1,3hours liches duo
harpys: a couple of ml7 farmsessions
HE: dinged lvl10 all the sudden after to much toa
BOS : dinged lvl10 all the sudden after to much toa
DS: AC grp pulling taskers, academy and duelists at the same time, lvled an alt from 20-40 and gotten exactly 2.78lvls.... while alithiel got his dagger from 1-10

on federz:
nailah 1,5-3hours
croc ring 20minutes heck even less mayb
scalars see above

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Hardest arti to get: cloudsong/sok (encounter easy, alltho can get like 15 tries before it drops :p 100% drop artis are alot easier., also ive heard flamedancers boots are supposed to be hard, havent tested tho)

hardest to exp:

definatly dreamsphere. (alltho its a bit easier in midd with modernagroups and all.)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Flamedancers are prolly the hardest to get. I need a pair. :D The encounter is akin to being attacked by 4fg of hibbs, 5 times.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Hardest to get SoM, those scrolls were a nightmare to get.
Hardest to lvl so far was GsV if only because it lvls so slow.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
Define hard .
# hours / lvl or smth ~~.

translation: i want to brag about all the arti's i've gotten and lvled, epeen+5

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Powerslave said:
hardest one to get : traitor's dagger
hardest one to xp : shades of mist

:drink: :m00: :kissit:

ohhh yes Shades of Mist was a pain just needed a half of a day or so :D

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Tablet of atlantis is easy to get in alb....well any realm if you know the trick.(will not say on forums incase mythic hotfix it as usual or someone spreads it on VN xD but i guess most know it anyway...)

It's a pain to exp though....malice's axe took a while to lv.

Scorpion's tail ring suppose to be hardest.

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
to get:
gov (sooooooooo camped), eirine's hauberk (such a pain)
scalars scrolls ^^

to level:
tablet for a bard/warden (roofio spent like 1.5 weeks lvling it almost every night)
nailah's sucked (1.5h / lvl solo :p but mobs drop crap)
jacina's (1-1.5h / lvl but.. zzzzzzz)

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, traitor's dagger dropped first time for me both on mid excal and on hib pryd, and it's soloable, so definately one of the easiest to get. Also easy to level, can do it on siam-he, leprechauns, redcaps, gorgons. Scroll 3 can be a pain, but I got it after 5 hours of farming.
The hardest to level is scorp tail ring, but I use it anyway in my template. No need for cloudsong now, damn camped cloak. Golden spear is pretty hard to level, it levels on gorgons and is about 15% slower than traitor. Tablet is really hard to get in mid, but I heard it's doable by three people on hib.

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Realm: Mid
IMO
hardest to get: Eirenes Huberk cuz u need ppls to be abel to get to middel of nowhere in 20min. tho I got 370% mlxp in the ~48h+ of searching for the mob. :wub:

hardest to xp: Jacinas cuz u can't be more then 4-6ppls in grp to get good xp. so u need good ppls.

edit:
hardest to get: SoM and Scalars 3o3 0.o

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
List of artis I've activated/levelled:

Cleric:

Guard of Valor - took a while to get, some bad luck on spawn times, scrolls I had already picked up/bought one, probably took about 6 hours to get level 8 (no point going further) in a final-room HOTC group.
Healers Embrace - randomly bumped into mob, killed it with 3 others for cloak, farmed the scrolls in 2 hours, levelled without trying during TOA.
Egg of Youth - killed in a group of 4 in about and hour, cheap scrolls, easy to level in a small PBAE ml5 group.
Scorpion Tail Ring - got second time, still to level after 1.69 easy-patch
Ceremonial Bracer - easy to get, scrolls quite a lot, fast pop, levelling nicely in RVR.
Band of Stars - annoying spawn time on mob and crap drop rate, took a while, levelling nicely in RVR.
Sceptor - easy to get, cheap scrolls (at the time), levelled very fast in RVR.
[unused: Cyclops Eye Shield] - easy to farm, ANNOYING number 2 scroll, levelled it to level 2 in 3 hours or so.
[unused: Belt of the Moon] - easy to farm, levelled without trying in TOA.

Paladin:

Guard of Valor - took about 6-8 hours in the final HOTC room, mainly duoing with Zorewin and bb.
Maddening Scalars - levelled in about 8-10 hours while killing mobs for axe XP and SoM, mainly on padfoots.
Malice Axe - easy to farm, levelled in 10-14 hours in ToT (hi tent :D) and on padfoots.
Ceremonial Bracer - easy in RVR
Shades of Mist - took about 4-6 hours as a buffed pally with 5 mobs on me at once :p
[unused: Belt of the Sun] - without trying

Minstrel

Guard of Valor - same as above
Maddening Scalars - same as above
Battler - easy to farm, easy to level in RVR
Shades of Mist - same as above
Crocodile Tears Ring - final room HOTC group, quicker than scalars/gov
Ring of Dances - AC group, damn slow :( level 2 at the moment after houuuurs

Scout:

Golden Scarab Vest - annoying faction quests took HOURS, not tried levelling yet.

That's everything atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom