Artifact images

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Serbitar
Clicky

Not got all the stats for this, was posted on the vn necro board. The res ability is... wait for this... AOE !!!

No way that can be a full res though, i'd be mildly surprised if it was a 50% res... maybe amused if it was 25%, chances are it'l be the craptastic baseline equivilent... of course, that said this is Mythic were dealing with isn't it?

Still, sounds fun. Now just give Healers the ML with a PBAE version of PR :D

W

wildsorcerer

not a artifact but omg nice FX's :D

Arcanium Blade of the Tainted
+5 sword, +40 hits,+12 str, AF proc +75 to af
sounds unimpressive, but the look is amazing, a hilt comprised of 4 wings, the blade is a shaft of light inside wings when wielded.

Runed Golden Defender
Medium Shield
+5 shield, +3 all melee, +12 str, lifedrain proc, +12 to af

Pic with sword and shield, note that sword at this point had 16.2 dps, this was a bug it is 16.5 now

post-7-1067056411.jpg

A

Arnor

ripped from rotecas post in mid/exc

spearofkings.jpg

Final Stats at level 10:

+4% Slash
+4%Thrust
+4%Crush
+4%Body
+4%Matter
+4% Spirit
+5 Fatigue (Increases end pool)
+40 hitpoint cap
+5% Weapon Speed
50% Abs Proc lasts one minute and procs one in three swings (The 50% abs proc takes 50% of the bonus to opponents styled damage, for example if someone hits you for +100 because of a style (not resists or base damage) the spears proc will absorb 50 damage. There is no cap to how much it will absorb, it just lasts a minute.

Ability

Aura of Kings
5% bonus to total hitpoints and armorfactor to ALL Realmmates within 1500 units of the holder of the spear.

K

kirennia

Crazy stuff but at least it'll bring new light into the game.

S

solothores

Originally posted by wildsorcerer

sounds unimpressive, but the look is amazing, a hilt comprised of 4 wings, the blade is a shaft of light inside wings when wielded.

Runed Golden Defender
Medium Shield

Pic with sword and shield, note that sword at this point had 16.2 dps, this was a bug it is 16.5 now

post-7-1067056411.jpg

Did anyone notice the sword worn on the left side of the berserker? Now have a look at the inventory screen, doesnt the wielded weapon slots look like axes? So, would that mean that with TOA Midgard actually gets LA in Sword Shape? ^^

T

Teren

Originally posted by wildsorcerer

Runed Golden Defender
Medium Shield

post-7-1067056411.jpg

AMAGAWD!!! LIGHTSABER!!!

C

Cala-more

just destroy the old epic zones to reduce lag. Already due to sc the only thing that is hunted in alb in the dragon/sidi/ df for seals. with Toa what will be the point of ellyll's, lyn, dartmoor and the other mobs in the normal daoc. If they drop the basic weapons there is no point they might as well drop asterite bars for the crafters as there is no use for a old world weapon after TOA.

I remember the day I got my EBOP from the legion (pre sc, grrrr still bugged like a stick) I thought this was brilliant as it was one of the few mp drops with stats. now even with sc its junk. but with TOA I expect it would sell for like 50 gold.

IMO they should also concentrate on the old zones as what a waste of server space if people will only hunt in the TOA lands from now on.

C

Cala-more

btw I just saw post above, nerf that dudes 123 plat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom