Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I need credit only for:

GoV
SoM

I need credit and the artifact for:

Malice Axe
Ceremonial Bracer

If you intend to do any of these and are happy to allow me to join for credit or roll for the artifact then please PM me on FH. I work 9 AM - 7PM so won't be on until 8PM during the week.

TIA.

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Went for GoV yesterday and enc down.. :/ still gona pm u when its up and we got enough ppl. gl with others m8

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Vandrakken said:
Went for GoV yesterday and enc down.. :/ still gona pm u when its up and we got enough ppl. gl with others m8

Thanks mate. I am hoping that the people that do the encounters as Guild Groups will bear me in mind if they run one, but ultimately it's just luck whether it's up or not when I am online.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
log an alt at the encounters... when u get home from work check if they are up... and spring your main char there for credit.... if goV is up its gonna be farmed very fast... ppl won't w8 for som1 logging in 1 houre later ^^

GL getting the stuff done :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Galoma said:
log an alt at the encounters...

That's a good idea mate - thanks. I'll roll a load of /level Minstrels and park them at the various locations :)

Florance

Fledgling Freddie
I plan to do some CB farming for arties + ml xp soonish, will try to remember to PM you when I do m8.

If Malice is up and I have time for it we could perhaps do it together.
All you would have to do is coin running :)

Try PM'ing me if you see me online any other evenings than tuesdays (I run in fixed group on tuesdays, so can't do any artifact hunting on those evenings)

Tilda

Im after scalars credit :D

And a chance to roll on gov, cs(need quest!), erinys, zo, tartaros :D

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Im after scalars credit :D

And a chance to roll on gov, cs(need quest!), erinys, zo, tartaros :D

Oi! Buffont Boy! Get your own thread :wub:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Florance said:
I plan to do some CB farming for arties + ml xp soonish, will try to remember to PM you when I do m8.

If Malice is up and I have time for it we could perhaps do it together.
All you would have to do is coin running :)

Try PM'ing me if you see me online any other evenings than tuesdays (I run in fixed group on tuesdays, so can't do any artifact hunting on those evenings)

Thank you very much :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I got GoV credit tonight - thanks Dkrz :)

One down, 3 to go!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Did SOM tonight.. tried to pm you but couldn't find anyone from your guild who was answering pm's to find out if you were online.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Did SOM tonight.. tried to pm you but couldn't find anyone from your guild who was answering pm's to find out if you were online.

I didn't log in until fairly late - I was collecting my daughter for the weekend. You can normally get me on either of the characters in my sig, I'm never /anon.

Thanks for the try though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom