Artie raid Thursday 16th August 2007

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
I will be doing an artie raid on the 16th August as There has not been any artie raids since cheetos went on holiday.
we meet at volc-p at 7pm gmt If there is not over 20 peeps there I will not do the raid as it will just take to long if we have under 20 peeps.

These are the arties i will be doing

SoM, tarts, scalers, battler,

break for 5 mins

GoV, SoK, CS, JS, and maybe FBD if yuri is online.

I want the artie raid to finish at 10pm so if we are delayed I will have to cancel some of the arties but I think we have enough time to do them all
then when cheetos comes back from holiday he will do the rest of the arties with you.

6:30pm gmt BG will be up on Rendar-p
7pm gmt we start up grps if we have over 20 peeps in BG

btw this will be the only one I be doing as Im still at the US server I only came back to do an artie raid with you lot as Ive been on FH and not seen any post on any artie raids.

thx Solic Archers

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
anychance of doing EC then u can count me in :)))))

we we will do EC and snatchers when we are on are way to battler
I might do a few more if we have time at the end. but that will be your choice and also I said the same as yesterday if we do not have over 20 peeps in BG then I wont do it as it will take to long. But if we can't do it today I will do it this saterday night or sunday.

some encounters I can't rember so if you can help me out that be great.
btw we do lotto at the end yuri will do lotto with you if hes online.

BG will be rendar-p tnight

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
thx for all coming on the artie raid now cheetos will do the rest with you when he feels rdy to do artie raids again

thx again
Solic Archers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom