Artie/ML group steps - 2pm GMT Today (Friday)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I find myself rather short on MLxp for tomorrow's ML9 raid.

Anyone else interested in doing things for fun and MLxp this afternoon ?

I'm up for helping people with ML1/4/5/7/8 group steps, or doing Artifacts.

If so, please post here.

Vannyn

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I guess I can come along, I'm almost level 50 and have yet most of my church epics to complete. I suppose we could do the ML5 group steps for my little brother. He still needs them.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
You're welcome to join me on ML6 and, if we have enough interest, the ML1 bg steps afterwards.

Ocomas

Loyal Freddie
Count me in too, can bring Hypnoyic 50 minstrel or if help needed Paeldric 50 rejuv cleric, I'm easy about the relic's things want to come along for the fun!

love & hugs

Trixa

Fledgling Freddie
I also need vast amounts of MLxp on my paladin, so coun tme in.

Greavtin

Fledgling Freddie
If there's room for greavtin 50 reaver and Dietin 50 cleric(fop) i'd like to come need xp for the ml9 raid on both too.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
You're welcome to join me on ML6 and, if we have enough interest, the ML1 bg steps afterwards.

If I can get another 39% MLxp, I'll be ML8, and can send Kenelm on ML6, if he can get the group steps of that done!!

Quite a push, though !

Ok, we'll meet up in Volcanus Haven (for sake of argument) and see who we've got. We can do 2fg if we have the numbers, as most of the Artie encounters do BG credit and MLxp, if we do that.

Vannyn

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
I need group steps for ML1 if you are going todo it :)

I'll do whatever it takes to get Rahvien to ML8 before 12 tomorrow - if that means I have to kill Thieves with you then sure! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom