Arti request: Jacina's Sash.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
553
Hello, still need credit for this encounter - but as of last patch they made it nearly impossible to do with a few ppl (atleast fixed the bug thing with wall).. So Im kinda lost on how to get this anymore.

Was hopeing that if some ppl still had the "skills" to do it by themselves that I could be invited to join for the credit. Or that a bigger raid could be a assembled :) Its almost always up anyways (guess more ppl are having trouble with it).
 

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Messages
946
Aye need enc also, can bring block bot or fop shammy.
 

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
842
living said:
Hello, still need credit for this encounter - but as of last patch they made it nearly impossible to do with a few ppl (atleast fixed the bug thing with wall).. So Im kinda lost on how to get this anymore.

Was hopeing that if some ppl still had the "skills" to do it by themselves that I could be invited to join for the credit. Or that a bigger raid could be a assembled :) Its almost always up anyways (guess more ppl are having trouble with it).
I did it 2 days ago with 1 sm 2 1 healer 1 bb and 1 kiter its not so hard.
 

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
416
How did you do this, because I tried similar setup with skald out of grp pulling and kiting.. cant get cyrek out of cave.. he despawns every time? did u pull mobs and charge inside of cave to kill cyrek? (tried this and got more agro from inside)
 

living

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
553
Danord_durin said:
I did it 2 days ago with 1 sm 2 1 healer 1 bb and 1 kiter its not so hard.
Really? :) Any chance you could help us get encounter then? Im sure all ppl here would agree that you could have the arti then :)
 

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
369
Danord_durin said:
I did it 2 days ago with 1 sm 2 1 healer 1 bb and 1 kiter its not so hard.
danord im pretty sure u cant do this, since every time he goes out of the "wall" he will be instant ported back :>
 

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
1,395
[CE]Hjendug said:
danord im pretty sure u cant do this, since every time he goes out of the "wall" he will be instant ported back :>
It was bugged like that in one point ;O
 

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
842
Ill tell u how i did, done it same way on US aswell. U make him port to entrance where he will walk forward untill he ports back. U kill all guards at entrance, then u have 2 secs from Cyrek is visible to he ports back, in those 2 secs u put pet on him and he dosen't port back. His adds will come therefore u need 1 to kite em, he has to be fast before sm gets agro. Guards will stay on the 1 kiting all the time so he just have to run around the area, outside skotos bolt range wich is np. Use 2 healer classes to heal pet to divide agro and ur fine. Guards dosent repop so fats so u have time to kill him. And when they do they don't seem to agro u even tho u are there. :drink: :drink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom